So, you’ve strapped on your virtual football gear and are diving into the world of Madden 24 Superstar questions. What’s the deal with the Combine Interview, you ask? Well, it’s a crucial part of the game that tests your football smarts with 10 tricky questions. But fear not! Our guide is here to help you breeze through this quiz like a pro.
Back in the game, Superstar mode has made its return. And with it, the iconic Combine Interview has made a splash. This part of the game presents you with a lineup of 10 football-related questions that might leave you scratching your head or pumping your fists in victory. Even if you don’t nail every question, your player can still have a solid career. But hey, why not boost your game with some insider knowledge?
We’ve rolled up our sleeves and tackled the Combine Interview multiple times to bring you a collection of questions and their trusty answers. So, let’s dive into what makes the Combine Interview tick, and we’ll lay out all the Superstar mode Combine Interview questions and their accompanying answers that we’ve managed to uncover.
How are you going to navigate Madden 24 Superstar questions in Combine Interview?
After you’ve flaunted your physical prowess at the NFL Combine with your created athlete, it’s time to flex those mental muscles too. The Combine Interview awaits, armed with a timer and 10 mind-bending NFL trivia questions. Your draft stock could soar like an eagle or drop like a fumbled football based on your performance here. Brace yourself, it’s game time!
Each time you step up to the plate, you’re dealt a fresh hand of 10 Madden 24 Superstar questions, thanks to the magic of randomization. So, whether you’re starting anew or hitting that reset button, expect some familiar faces and some curveballs in the mix. Ready for a do-over? No problem! If you want to retry the quiz, just make sure to exit Madden 24 right after you’ve wrapped up the interview or answered the final question. This trick will get you back to the drawing board, ready to tackle the quiz once again.
But be warned! Once you’ve made your move past the interview results, your fate is sealed with an auto-save. If you’re thinking about a retake at that point, you’ll need to wave goodbye to your current character and start afresh. However, since you’re here, I’m guessing you’re after the golden answers. Without any more delay, let’s dive into the treasure trove of Madden 24 Superstar questions and answers we’ve amassed so far.
Which answers to give to Madden 24 Superstar questions?
To make your journey smoother, we’ve sorted the myriad of Combine Interview questions into some neat categories. Look below to quickly find the answers you’re seeking for Madden 24 Superstar questions. Time to level up your knowledge and ace that interview!
Madden 24 Superstar questions: Madden series and cover athletes
- After winning the MVP award in 2005, which running back was on the cover of Madden 07?
- Shaun Alexander
- Who are the only teammates who were on the cover of Madden in consecutive seasons?
- Rob Gronkowski and Tom Brady
- After winning the Rookie of the Year award in 2006, what player was on the cover of Madden 08?
- Vince Young
- Lamar Jackson was on the cover of Madden 21. Who is the only other Baltimore Raven to appear on the cover?
- Ray Lewis
- What is the name of the team John Madden put together each year based on who he thought played the game of football the way it should be played?
- What year was the original John Madden Football game released?
- What former Madden cover athlete did Peyton Hillis beat out in a fan vote to be on the cover of Madden 12?
- Michael Vick
- Adrian Peterson was beat out in a fan vote by what Hall of Fame running back to be on the cover of Madden’s 25th anniversary edition?
- Barry Sanders
- After meeting in the Super Bowl the previous season, which two players shared the cover of Madden 10?
- Larry Fitzgerald and Troy Polamalu
- Which member of the Seattle Seahawks “Legion of Boom” defense was on the cover of Madden 15?
- Richard Sherman
Madden 24 Superstar questions: Math
- Number of teams in each conference + Number of points a field goal is worth?
- Two touchdowns + two successful PATs + one safety =
- Number of points a safety is worth + Number of teams that make the playoffs each season =
- Number of points a safety is worth + Number of teams that make the playoffs each season =
- Number of ’72 Dolphins losses + Number of Tom Brady Super Bowl wins =
- Number of teams Peyton Manning played for + Number of teams Brett Favre played for?
- Chad Johnson jersey number + Cincinnati Bengals Super Bowl wins =
- One touchdown + one successful two-point conversion + two field goals =
- Aaron Rodgers jersey number + Patrick Mahomes jersey number – Joe Burrow jersey number =
- 18 (Note: This seems to be based on Rodgers’ old Packers number, 12, and not his current Jets number, 8. If Rodgers’ Jets jersey number was being used in the equation, the answer would be 14, which isn’t listed as a multiple-choice option.)
Madden 24 Superstar questions: NFL rules and playcalling
- How many challenges does a team start the game with?
- What does RPO stand for?
- Run Pass Option
- A formation where the ball is snapped directly to a running back or wide receiver instead of the QB is commonly called what?
- Wildcat Offense
- How many seconds is the NFL play clock?
- What is the color of the flag a coach would throw onto the field if he wanted the previous play to be reviewed?
- How many yards is the defense penalized for roughing the passer?
- An illegal contact penalty occurs when a defensive player makes contact with a receiver beyond how many yards?
- 5 Yards
- At least how many offensive players must be on the line if scrimmage?
- What yard line does a team attempt a 2-point conversion from?
- 2-yard line
- When a quarterback takes a knee to end the game, what is the formation popularly called?
- Victory Formation
- How many defensive backs are on the field if a defense is in dime?
- What is the maximum number of coach’s challenges a team can have in a single game?
- Which personnel alignment indicates there are three WRs, one RB, and one TE on the field?
- 11 Personnel
Madden 24 Superstar questions: League history
- As a commentator, John Madden popularized the use of what NFL broadcast feature?
- What city did the Titans franchise play in before moving to Nashville, Tennessee?
- Who holds the record for the all-time leading scorer in NFL history?
- Adam Vinatieri
- Which of the following matchups was the only Super Bowl to go to overtime?
- New England vs. Atlanta
- Which southern city has hosted a record 11 Super Bowls?
- What other professional sport did both Deion Sanders and Bo Jackson play during their NFL careers?
- Which of the following countries has an NFL game NOT been played in?
- John Madden is synonymous with what Thanksgiving dish?
- Which Hall of Fame running back is the NFL’s Man of the Year award named after?
- Walter Payton
- Chad Johnson led the NFL in receiving yards in 2006 as a member of what team?
- Cincinnati Bengals
- Who did John Madden share the announce booth with for eight Super Bowls?
- Pat Summerall
- “The Frozen Tundra” is the nickname given to what team’s home field?
- Green Bay Packers
- In the Super Bowl era, which pair of division rivals are the only teams to complete undefeated regular seasons?
- New England and Miami
- Which of the following states is NOT home to at least two NFL teams?
- Despite their names, what state do the New York Jets and New York Giants play their home games in?
- New Jersey
- What team famously sang “The Super Bowl Shuffle” before winning their franchise’s only Super Bowl to date?
- Chicago Bears
- What city did the Los Angeles Chargers franchise play in before moving to Los Angeles, California?
- San Diego
- Which NFL owner famously said, “Just win, baby!”?
- Al Davis
- What state is NOT home to an NFL team?
- John Madden was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2006. In what Ohio city is the Hall of Fame located?
- Who is the NFL’s all-time leader in receptions, receiving yards, and receiving touchdowns?
- Jerry Rice
- Which city has never hosted a Super Bowl?
- “Orange Crush” was the nickname given to which team’s defensive line in the 1970s?
- Denver Broncos
- Which city did Peyton Manning famously use as an audible during his tenure with the Denver Broncos?
- In 2021, Nick Bosa tied what New York Giants player’s record of 22.5 sacks in a single season?
- Michael Strahan (Note: This question’s premise is incorrect. It was TJ Watt who tied this record, not Nick Bosa. We’ll update it if/when EA Tiburon does.)
- Which quarterback caught a touchdown pass on the famous “Philly Special” in the Super Bowl?
- Nick Foles
- Which is the only franchise to start the season 0-4 but still make the playoffs?
- The San Diego Chargers
- The trophy awarded to the team that wins the Super Bowl is named after what former NFL head coach?
- Vince Lombardi
- The New England Patriots play in what Boston suburb?
- What member of the Rams “Greatest Show on Turf” team was on the cover of Madden 03?
- Marshall Faulk
- What city did the Colts play in before moving to Indianapolis, Indiana?
- Which NFC team is known as “America’s Team”?
- Dallas Cowboys
Once you complete answering Madden 24 Superstar questions, if you are having problems with playing the game in Solo Battles mode, make sure to check out our article on how to fix the Madden 24 Solo Battles not working issue.
Featured image credit: Madden 24