With this article, you can learn how to enable SF6 world tour classic controls easily.
Street Fighter 6 offers two different control schemes for the World Tour mode: Modern Controls and Classic Controls. Modern Controls are designed for players who are new to the Street Fighter series, while Classic Controls are designed for players who are familiar with older Street Fighter games.
How to enable SF6 world tour classic controls?
SF6 World Tour Classic Controls offer a more traditional fighting game experience. To enable Classic Controls in World Tour mode, follow these steps:
- Open the main menu.
- Select “Options.”
- Select the “Controls” tab.
- Under “Avatar Battle Control Type,” select “Classic.”
Press “X” or “A” to confirm.
Once you have enabled Classic Controls, you will be able to use the traditional Street Fighter control scheme in World Tour mode. This scheme uses six buttons:
- Punch: This button is used to perform light punches.
- Kick: This button is used to perform light kicks.
- Strong Punch: This button is used to perform medium punches.
- Strong Kick: This button is used to perform medium kicks.
- Special: This button is used to perform special moves.
- Super: This button is used to perform super moves.
If you are new to the Street Fighter series, you may want to start with Modern Controls. Modern Controls are designed to be more forgiving and easier to learn. However, if you are a veteran Street Fighter player, or if you prefer the traditional control scheme, you can enable Classic Controls.
Check out: Street Fighter 6 Drive System explained
Here are some additional tips for using Classic Controls in World Tour mode:
- Use the Special button to perform special moves. Special moves are performed by pressing the Special button and then pressing one or more of the directional buttons. For example, to perform Ryu’s Hadoken, you would press the Special button and then press the forward directional button.
- Use the Super button to perform super moves. Super moves are performed by pressing the Super button and then pressing one or more of the directional buttons and the Punch or Kick buttons. For example, to perform Ryu’s Shoryuken, you would press the Super button and then press the down, down-forward directional button and the Punch button.
- Practice using Classic Controls in training mode. Training mode is a great way to practice using Classic Controls and to learn the special moves and super moves for your favorite characters.
With a little practice, you’ll be able to master Classic Controls and take on the world in Street Fighter 6 World Tour mode.
Street Fighter 6: Tips & Tricks
Street Fighter 6 is the latest installment in the popular fighting game series. The game features a new game engine, new characters, and new gameplay mechanics.
Here are some tips and tricks to help you get started in Street Fighter 6:
- Learn the basics. Before you can start winning matches, you need to learn the basics of the game. This includes learning the controls, the special moves, and the combos.
- Practice in training mode. Training mode is a great way to practice the basics and to learn new moves and combos.
- Experiment with different characters. Street Fighter 6 features a large roster of characters. Experiment with different characters to find one that you like and that fits your playstyle.
- Watch high-level play. Watching high-level play is a great way to learn new strategies and techniques. You can watch professional players compete in tournaments or you can watch online replays.
- Don’t give up. Street Fighter 6 is a challenging game, but it’s also a lot of fun. Don’t give up if you lose a few matches. Just keep practicing and you’ll eventually start winning.