Steam’s Spring Sale is here, and many players need to know the best Steam Spring Sale deals there are. The Steam Spring Sale not only introduces a few fantastic new games but also brings back a ton of discounts on some of our favorite ones.
Games like DreamWild, Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire, and Halo: The Master Chief Collection are all on sale for up to 75% off. Even games like Need for Speed: Unbound can be purchased for less money right now. This is the opportunity to purchase any games from last year that you had your eye on. But which discounts are the best Steam Spring Sale deals? Let’s take a look at the best games that are on discount and the deal you can get for them.
Best Steam Spring Sale deals
The number of games that are currently discounted is extreme. However, there are some games that you’d regret if you didn’t check out. Let’s see which games are on how much discount.
Total War: Warhammer 3 | $40.19 / £33.49 (33% off)
The best strategy game of 2022 is currently on sale. Pretty good. Moreover, both of the earlier installments are no longer necessary in order to play the Immortal Empires sandbox mega-campaign.
Strange Horticulture | $9.74 / £8.31 (35% off)
It may sound unpleasant to inherit a plant store where nothing is labeled, but thanks to the fascinatingly strange clientele and a cat you can pet, it’s a delightful blend of cozy and frightening. This is a fantastic price for the year’s best anything, and we called Weird Horticulture 2022 the finest puzzle game.
Norco | $8.24 / £6.26 (45% off)
An adventure with point-and-click gameplay set in post-disco Elysium. Set in the actual Norco, Louisiana, but with some otherworldly near-future twists like androids and a (only slightly) more malevolent version of Uber run by a sentient AI duck, Norco is intensely detailed and personal. It is utterly bizarre and will stay with you for a very long time.
Rollerdrome | $19.79 / £16.49 (34% off)
This is an incredibly stylish third-person roller skate shooter that we adored when it came out last summer. It should not be confused with Roller Champions, a roller derby video game from Ubisoft, or with Videodrome, the Cronenberg film in which James Woods sticks his head into a television.
Vampire Survivors | $3.99 / £3.19 (20% off)
Earlier in 2022, we named Vampire Survivors “one of the best values you can get on PC” at its full price: $4.99. It is currently back on sale for only $3.99. A deal from heaven for bullets.
Stray | $23.99 / £19.99 (20% off)
A small reduction on the well-known cat adventure game. Some of us believe Stray’s attractiveness depends too much on the novelty of being a cat, but others would counter that this is very dog-person language.
Immortality | $14.99 / £11.61 (25% off)
Given that it garnered one of our highest review scores of the year, this FMV detective puzzler by Her Story developer Sam Barlow might be his greatest to date.
Ghostwire: Tokyo | $23.99 / £19.99 (60% off)
At 60% off its launch price, Tango Gameworks’ action-adventure set in the eerie, demon-infested streets of Tokyo—one of several titles overshadowed by Elden Ring in early 2022—is a good buy. Especially now that it has undergone a significant makeover.
Citizen Sleeper | $13.99 / £11.72 (30% off)
In this superbly written Game, you play as a decrepit Blade Runner replicant trying to forge a life for yourself. It does a lot with a straightforward interface, drawing you into a never-ending cycle of luck-based decisions about how to get by day to day.
God of War | $29.99 / £23.99 (40% off)
Sony’s top PC flying axe simulation is now 40% discounted during the Spring Sale. This port runs on top-tier computers and has all the bells and whistles we could want, including DLSS and widescreen display support.
Teardown | $15.99 / £14.79 (20% off)
Would I have enough room to drive this sports car into the water if I blow up this entire mansion? is a brilliant puzzle game that combines a physics-based, voxel-powered playground. In our Game of the Year honors, we named it the year’s top sandbox.
Other best Steam Spring Sale deals
More discounts on some of the top video games of 2022 can be found below, sorted by the size of the discount.
- Signalis | $17.99/£14.39 (10% off)
- Potionomics | $21.24/£16.99 (15% off)
- The Case of the Golden Idol | $14.39/£13.59 (20% off)
- Neon White | $19.99/£16.79 (20% off)
- Kynseed | $19.99 /£15.99 (20% off)
- Hyper Demon | $11.99/£9.11 (20% off)
- This Way Madness Lies | $7.99/£5.75 (20% off)
- Shadows Over Loathing | $18.16/£15.79 (21% off)
- Return to Monkey Island | $18.74/£14.61 (25% off)
- Warhammer 40,000: Darktide | $31.99/£26.39 (20% off)
- Two Point Campus | $27.99/£24.49 (30% off)
- Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga | $13.39/£11.22 (30% off)
- Cult of the Lamb | $17.49/£13.64 (30% off)
- Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection | $34.99/£31.49 (30% off)
- Tactics Ogre: Reborn | $34.99/£27.99 (30% off)
- Spider-Man Remastered | $40.19/£33.49 (33% off)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 | $45.49/£38.99 (35% off)
- A Plague Tale: Requiem | $32.49/£28.59 (35% off)
- Hardspace: Shipbreaker | $22.74/£19.49 (35% off)
- Persona 5 Royal | $38.99/£32.49 (35% off)
- AI: The Somnium Files – nirvanA Initiative | $35.99/£29.99 (40% off)
- Card Shark | $11.99/£10.07 (40% off)
- Scorn | $23.99/£19.19 (40% off)
- Nobody Saves the World | $14.99/£11.69 (40% off)
- Sunday Gold | $9.89/£7.87 (55% off)
- The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe | $14.99/£11.99 (40% off)
- Hard West 2 | $16.49/£13.19 (45% off)
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands | $29.99/£27.49 (50% off)
- Monster Hunter Rise | $19.99/£16.49 (50% off)
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human | $29.99 / £27.49 (50% off)
- Time on Frog Island | $9.99/£7.74 (50% off)
- DNF Duel | $24.99/£20.49 (50% off)
- Need For Speed: Unbound | $34.99/£29.99 (50% off)
The list of the best Steam Spring Sale deals is actually quite subjective. After all, you might have a game that you’re extremely interested in and that has been discounted a little. Nevertheless, take a look at your budget and the games you’re most interested in. We have no doubt that you’ll find the perfect choice from the list above. Meanwhile, if you’d like to check out other articles on Steam and games overall, make sure to check the articles below to see if we can interest you in any of them.