To edit their videos to the best version possible, many users wonder how to change TikTok text size. Well, TikTok has changed significantly since its debut in 2018. Videos have improved and become more interactive, and you can now add text to them.
When the material of your video has been shot, the second stage of video creation involves adding text to the production. Therefore if you’re wondering how to change TikTok text size once you’ve typed out the text of your choice, we’ll provide you with the answer in this article.
How to change TikTok text size on mobile?
You can change some elements, including fonts and letter sizes, in TikTok’s text-generating tool, making it simpler for you to include precise information in your videos. To alter the font size on TikTok, follow the instructions listed below.
There are five standard typefaces available on TikTok: Serif, Classic, Typewriter, Handwriting, and NEON. You should be comfortable with the TikTok app’s font, alignment, color, and position settings. Yet when it comes to altering the font size in TikTok videos, it might be a little perplexing. If you want to know how to change TikTok text size, you can follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- Enter your TikTok username and password, then select the + icon from the main toolbar.
- Make a video recording or upload one from your camera roll as soon as the camera screen appears.
- After that, enter your text by clicking the text icon at the bottom of the screen.
- You should now edit your text. Choose the text font you want to use first.
- Next, add a highlight and a text color change.
- In the top-right corner of the screen, select Done whenever you are satisfied with your writing.
- Wherever on the screen, type something.
- Then drag the text’s corners to resize it.
- You may also incorporate stickers, add music, and apply a variety of effects and filters.
- After your video is complete, click the Next button to upload it to TikTok.
How to change TikTok text size on desktop?
You might be seeking ways to learn how to change TikTok text size on desktop. The process is actually similar to the mobile version, but not entirely identical. Therefore, in case you’re using TikTok on desktop, you can follow the instructions below to alter your text size.
- Upload the video file to the video editor.
- Choose the 9:16 TikTok ratio when choosing the aspect ratio.
- Press the “Add” button.
- Choose “Add Text” from the menu.
- Move your text to the location you desire.
- Choose the text size that you want.
- Choose the “Save” button.
If you want to change the text size of the videos that you already uploaded to TikTok, it is possible as well, but only if the video is saved in your Drafts folder. If you already published the video, you unfortunately can’t edit the text size on such videos. However, if you can access your videos in your Drafts folder, simply enter the video and apply the instructions that we listed above.
If you’re facing any unusual issues while you’re trying to change the text size on your videos, don’t hesitate to contact the TikTok help center. If the problem is peculiar to you, they should be able to find a solution. And in case you are experiencing any other errors or want to know more about TikTok, don’t miss out on our other articles that can level up your TikTok game.