A lot of gamers are experiencing Warzone 2.0 friend request locked error that causes them not to be able to play together with their friends. If you experience the same issue, let us help you out with our guide.
Crossplay has recently established itself as the cornerstone around which Call of Duty is built. But sadly, some gamers are experiencing Warzone 2.0 friend request locked problem. These days, we take it for granted to be able to play with our friends across all platforms. Cross-platform play is back for Modern Warfare 2, which will please you, but it’s currently a touch problem.
Theoretically, using your Activision account, you can add gamers quickly across all platforms. Unfortunately, people are complaining that they see Warzone 2.0 friend request locked error which is obviously not ideal. We have a couple of ways to get around this problem.
How to fix Warzone 2.0 friend request locked error?
There doesn’t seem to be a clear explanation for Warzone 2.0 friend request locked error which causes some players in Modern Warfare 2 to be unable to accept friend requests, but there are workarounds. You can try these fast and simple adjustments to see if they help if you’re having trouble adding friends in-game so you can play online together by fixing the Warzone 2.0 friend request locked error:
- Restart Warzone 2.0
- Download the Call of Duty Companion app on your phone, and then add friends from there
- Then have your friend add you by going to Settings, Account, and Network, then Activision Account
- To accept a friend request, open the quick menu, navigate to notifications, and click on it to enable the option for friend requests as well
It’s not ideal to have to mess with your settings just to add a friend in Modern Warfare 2, so hopefully, these problems will be resolved in the upcoming weeks. You and your pals should be able to get around the problem for the time being by using one of these techniques.
You can download the Call of Duty Companion app by using the links below.
Fixing Warzone 2.0 friend request locked error by creating a channel
Another alternative way of fixing the Warzone 2.0 friend request locked error is starting a channel so that you can play with your friends. A channel is a voice chat party several friends can join while playing a game. The main benefit of a channel is that people from different lobbies can participate in it. To create a channel:
- To access the menu on the right, push the Start button
- To access the “Channels” option, tab once to the right
- Now To “Create” a channel, press Triangle or Y
- The objective of the game is to create a channel using the name you have chosen
- Next, select the newly formed channel and scroll down to “Invite Players” by pressing Triangle / Y
- Players can accept channel invitations when others send them, or they can add the pals they want to hang out with
- The host player can choose the individual members and invite them using the channel menu once all the players are present in the channel
We hope you found our guide focusing on fixing Warzone 2.0 friend request locked error helpful. It is extremely risky to be alone, especially in Battle Royale games. You have added your friend but your voice chat is not working, don’t worry, we have a guide on this subject too!