If you are looking to play the Atomgrad raid and want to learn all about the MW2 raid rewards, don’t worry as we’ve got you covered. We will be going over the raid itself and all that it offers to players in this article.
Modern Warfare 2: Season 1 Reloaded is the first significant content update since the game’s release, and it includes not just new operators and a new weapon, but also a totally new game mode: Raids. Raids, whether in World of Warcraft or Destiny, are certainly familiar to most of you. However, there have been no raids in Call of Duty, and Activision appears to be experimenting here. There are also some MW2 raid rewards involved. So, what are the new Modern Warfare 2 raids, how does the new mode work, and what are MW2 raid rewards?
Atomgrad Raid MW2 raid rewards and guide
The first raid, “Atomgrad,” is presented with the release of Season 1 Reloaded and is now accessible in a new Special Ops playlist. Raids are a new cooperative game option in Modern Warfare 2 that will put your abilities to the test. All raids are performed in groups of three, and in Atomgrad you play as Cpt. Price, Farah, and Gaz. Raids are essentially a significantly more elaborate version of standard Spec Ops missions. The raids, according to the devs, will continue the tale of the campaign. A blog article describes the Atomgrad Raid as follows:
“Continuing from the events of the Modern Warfare II Campaign, the first Special Ops Raid is something that will take, in the words of the captain himself, “violence and timing.”
But beware, you can’t start a raid from the main menu just like that, in order to play a raid you must first earn a “Raid Assignment”. To unlock this “Raid Assignment” you have to complete one of the following challenges:”
- Finish a certain Daily Challenge in Multiplayer or Special Ops.
- Put yourself in the top 20 of any Warzone 2.0 Battle Royale Playlist.
- Use the final extraction helicopter in the DMZ with at least $30,000 in cash.
After receiving a “Raid Assignment,” you will have one week to access the raid. Only the person who initiates the raid need an assignment; the other two players can simply be welcomed to the lobby.
List of Atomgrad Raid MW2 raid rewards
Those who successfully finish the Atomgrad Raid will be awarded with MW2 raid rewards, which is an Operator Skin and unlock a higher difficulty level. The “Convoy” skin for the new Season 1 Reloaded Operator Kyle “Gaz” Garrick is the unlocked Operator Skin. Aside from the skin, there is also a lot of information that unlocks additional cosmetic pieces. These will most likely be stickers, insignia, and calling cards. If you truly want to unlock everything, you should absolutely play raids several times.
Raid tips for Modern Warfare 2
Because the raids are part of Spec Ops, the Kits are also significant. In Spec Ops mode, players can select one of three Kits, each of which supports a particular play style:
- Assault:With the Armor Box field upgrade, this kit focuses on enhanced armor. The Assault Suit (similar to a mini-Juggernaut), higher armor capacity, and free Stims are all available in later tiers.
- Medic: With a Revive pistol for immediate long-range revives, this kit concentrates on speedier revives. The Bomb Drone, free claymores, and free anti-tank mines are available in later tiers.
- Recon: This kit focuses on intelligence and includes a snapshot pulse field to detect close opponents. The ability to auto-replenish main and tactical gear over time, the option to carry additional gear, and a free heartbeat sensor and spotter sight are all available at higher tiers.
All three kits may be raised up to level 5 by completing Spec Ops missions and earning stars. So, if you want to be well-equipped for the raids, grind some Spec Ops beforehand and improve your favored Kit as much as possible. If you are looking to learn moe about the game, be sure to take a look at MW2 Raid not working: How to fix it, or how to fix MW2 Stats Not Loading error.