Some gamers are having problems and looking for solutions to Madden 23 Daily Objectives not working issue. The National Football League (NFL) inspired the American football computer game Madden NFL 23 is developed by EA Tiburon and published by Electronic Arts. We will explain the Madden 23 Daily Objectives not working in this article.
Please read more to find out about the Madden 23 Daily Objectives not working issue.
Why is Madden 23 Daily Objectives not working?
Madden Ultimate Team is now plagued by several difficulties. The most recent title update was supposed to fix various issues, however it did not. There are further issues, many of which EA has not even recognized. The purpose of this page, apart from finding a solution to Madden Daily Objectives not working problem, is to gather all of the issues into one place where they can be viewed.
Madden 23 Daily Objectives not working Issue and other unaddressed problems
- The previous House Rules reward system was defective, only providing UK-related items rather than the 88 BND Gridiron Guardians player bundles or other packs promised.
- Trophy packs and playoff coin incentives for wins and losses have been worthless for several weeks. But nothing has been stated about the coins. The packets have been identified, and it appears that some make-rights have been despatched.
- The season field pass is set to level 1, and players cannot advance by winning matches or completing objectives. People who had difficulty with Season 1 report having difficulty with Season 2. A small number of gamers appear to be affected, although they are unable to participate.
- Solo combat were disabled for the majority of gamers during the last comp pass, and neither a fix nor a compensation were provided.
- BND cards cannot be auctioned off until the player improves and then degrades.
- Some items may be purchased from the AH, but when combined with a set, they cause the game to crash. As a workaround, upgrading and downgrading has been recommended.
- Field goals may be stopped 100% of the time on previous generation consoles, as they were the previous season. This is well-known and regularly misused in H2H.
- Special teams players’ abilities are disabled at halftime.
- Users of Xbox consoles may alter the game menu to make a game last indefinitely. This is being misused in H2H.
- The only solution to PC gamers’ ongoing concerns about objects crashing sets is to sell and acquire new items. Furthermore, there are previous solo incentives that PC players were never awarded appropriately.
- When entering solo game modes, there is a persistent fault with the lineup that wipes out the coin totals and forces the player to restart the game after receiving an invalid lineup warning.
How to fix Madden 23 Daily Objectives not working?
Unfortunately this is a recurring error as you can see from the official EA page here. Back in March it happened and the company fixed it. It’s happening again and all you can do is wait for EA to fix it. Sorry, we couldn’t be more help… In the meantime you can also look up your daily tasks by visiting the Season Field Pass and scrolling through the Daily. You can earn XP by playing Challenges or Solo Battles or completing tasks available. When they fixed it, the rewards should retroactively apply, so get going. You can also check our related articles such as solo battles not working fix or getting trainer points.
Madden 23 Game Information
Madden NFL 23, developed by EA Tiburon and published by Electronic Arts, is an American football video game based on the National Football League (NFL). As part of the famous Madden NFL series, it was made accessible internationally on the Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S consoles on August 19, 2022. It also commemorated the series’ debut on the Epic Games Store. In honor of his passing in December 2021, John Madden, a former head coach and pundit who inspired the game’s name, is the cover star. The game, like prior versions, received mixed reviews from critics but was praised as an improvement.