If you are facing the FIFA web app not working or FUT Companion app not working issue, you are not alone. There could be many reasons that cause you to encounter this error. Below we have listed many methods to assist you.
When users attempt to launch the app to stream the FIFA games, a problem with the FIFA 22 online app not working occurs. Launching the FIFA 22 web app has recently been more commonly plagued by this issue for users.
We have already touched on a few of the causes of this FIFA web app not working issue. So, rapidly review the causes to understand the issue better and address it with the best solution.
Check out how to fix FIFA 23 Ultimate Team connecting error.
FIFA web app not working or FUT Companion app not working: Possibe reasons
- Bad internet connection: The main factor triggering this problem is a poor or inconsistent internet connection. This FUT Companion app not working problem could arise if your internet connection isn’t strong or quick enough to support the app. First, check your internet connection. To fix the problem, try resetting the router or using a wired connection.
- EA server issue: Another frequently occurring cause of this FIFA web app not working issue is server outage or downtime. If the EA server is experiencing downtime, it is preferable to verify the server status and address the problems while you wait for the server to recover.
- Cache and cookies: If you haven’t cleaned your browser’s cache in a while and they eventually became corrupted, it could be what caused the issue to arise. Try solving the issue by deleting the cookies and cache from your browser.
- Device errors: Restarting your device may help to resolve any internal problems that are the root of the problem.
- Regional issues: This FIFA web app not working issue could arise if the FIFA 22 web app is not launched from an authorized or permitted region. It is advised to launch the app from the permissible location or to connect to the permitted region using a VPN.
- Malfunctioning browser extensions: Sometimes enabled browser extensions interfere with the FIFA 22 web app, preventing it from functioning. If you have your browser extension enabled, you might be able to fix the problem by turning it off.
- EA account issues: You can experience this problem if you haven’t paid for the full version or if your EA account isn’t authentic or official. Pre-order the game or purchase the full version, then log in with a legitimate account.
- Banned account: You cannot access the FIFA 22 online app if EA has blocked your account for breaking the terms and conditions. For assistance in unblocking your account, get in touch with EA Support.
- Corrupted FIFA 22 web app: Utilizing an out-of-date or earlier version of the FIFA 22 web app can also frequently cause the FUT Companion app not working error. You will also run into this problem if the installation or other process for the software is stopped or goes unfinished. We advise you to reinstall the program or download the most recent version.
FIFA web app not working: How to fix FUT Companion app not working?
So, the aforementioned are a few causes of this issue. You can fix the FIFA web app not working and FUT Companion app not working errors by following these methods:
- Check your internet connection
- Check EA server status
- Reboot your device
- Check your internet connection
- Make sure you have the full game edition
- Clear browser cache
- Disable browser extensions
- Sign out and sign in again to your EA account
- Check if the web app supports your region
- Check if you have a ban
- Contact EA Support
After fixing the FIFA web app not working and FUT Companion app not working issue, you can learn how to score an easy goal in FIFA 23!
Check EA server status
You might not be able to use the FIFA 22 online app and encounter the error attempting to access the server data in FIFA 22 if the EA server is experiencing outage or any other problems, such as maintenance. Check the EA server status if your internet connection is working properly.
Regardless of the platform on which you are experiencing the error, you can check the status of the EA servers on the official EA website. By tapping the Server Status button, you can access the FIFA 22 EA Status Page and see whether there are any server problems.
If the servers on your platform are found to be broken or unavailable, there is nothing you can do but wait for EA to rectify the problem or restore service.
And if the platform’s servers are functioning normally but the FIFA 22 online app is still not working for you, try one of the alternative solutions listed below to solve the issue.
Reboot your device
The majority of the troubles are caused by bugs or malfunctions within the device. Restarting your device completely will probably resolve your internal device difficulties before seeking out any technical answers. To restart your device, go to the directions below:
- Navigate to Windows Start.
- Next, press the Power button and choose Restart from the menu.
If you use the web application on a game console, restart it once to resolve the FUT Companion app not working problem.
Make sure you have the full game edition
You won’t be able to access the FIFA 22 online app if you haven’t preordered or bought the full game edition. In order to solve the FIFA web app not working issue, you must pre-order or buy the complete game version. Additionally, you must check in to a legitimate or authorized EA account if you are using the full edition of the game that you purchased but are still experiencing FIFA 22 web not functioning issues.
Clear browser cache
If you haven’t recently deleted your browser’s cache, the FIFA 22 online app might not function properly. As the cache data that was previously saved became corrupted, it began to cause a number of issues. To prevent the FUT Companion app not working issue, it is advised to promptly erase the cookies and cache in your browser. The steps to remove the cache and cookies on the appropriate browsers are listed below.
Clear cache on Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome on your computer.
- In the top right corner, click the three dots.
- After that, select More Tools.
- Check the boxes next to Cache images files, Cookies site data, and browsing history after choosing the Clear browsing data option.
- To clear the browser, lastly click the Clear data option at the bottom.
Clear cache on Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox.
- On the home screen, click the Settings icon.
- After that, choose Manage more settings.
- Pick the Privacy & security category next.
- Tap the Clear data button under Cookies & Site Data after descending to that section.
Clear cache on Mac Safari
- Open your system’s Safari browser.
- Toggle to the Privacy tab in Preferences.
- Next, select Remove All Website Data from the drop-down menu next to Cookies & other Website Data.
- For final confirmation, select the Remove Now option.
Disable browser extensions
Apps begin to conflict with the browser extension, and occasionally this prevents them from operating as intended. To fix the FIFA web app not working issue, it is advised to deactivate the browser extension.
Disable Google Chrome extensions
- On your computer, use the Google Chrome browser.
- In the top-right corner of the screen, click the trio of vertical dots.
- Next, choose More tools and then click on the Extensions option.
Sign out and sign in again to your EA account
Verify that you entered the EA account correctly before continuing. Verify that the country in the EA account and the purchase match. Additionally, you must wait for an EA code if you are a new user and are signing into your EA account for the first time.
The majority of people have resolved the FUT Companion app not working error by closing their EA accounts. To log back into your account, follow the instructions below.
- Open the Origin app and choose the Sign Out option by tapping the Origin button in the top left corner.
- Close the Origin app completely from the Task Manager after logging out.
- By simultaneously hitting the Ctrl, Alt, and Del keys, you can open the Task Manager.
- Then select the Processes tab and look for the Origin app in the list of currently active programs.
- When it is located, select it and then click the bottom-positioned End Task button.
- Open the Origin app now, then sign into your account.
Check if the web app supports your region
A small number of locations support the FIFA 22 web app. If you try to use the web app from an unsupported region, you can run into this FIFA web app not working issue. Make sure you are using a nation that is permitted to use the web app.
However, if you reside in a region that is restricted, connect to a supported region using a reliable VPN before attempting to access the web app. On the internet, there are numerous VPN services; use just the reliable ones.
Check if you have a ban
You might not be able to access the FIFA 22 online app if your EA account has blocked your account for some reason. To see if your account has been blocked by EA, try checking it.
There is nothing you can do on your end other than sending your concern to lets [email protected]; nonetheless, this may be the problem.
Contact EA Support
The last alternative is to get in touch with EA support and report the FIFA web app not working issue if none of the aforementioned fixes work for you. You can speak with an expert about your issue and get a clear answer. You can do this by contacting the developers directly through the official EA FIFA Direct Twitter account or by opening a ticket on the EA Help Forum.
The issue is widespread and does not need for sophisticated technical fixes. The FIFA 22 online app is not working problem can be resolved with less effort thanks to the detailed explanations of all potential remedies provided in this article, which will make fixing the FUT Companion app not working error easier. I hope this article helps you out, resolves your problem, and enables you to continue playing your favorite FIFA games on the online app without being interrupted.
This concludes our guide explaining How to fix the FIFA web app not working and FUT Companion app not working errors. Check out our guide explaining how to do a power tackle in FIFA 23 and become a pro in the game!