You can learn Everfrost chip WoW locations and coordinates with this article. The Sons of Hodir faction will ultimately appear when players progress through Storm Peaks. You might come upon these things called Everfrost along the road. You receive 350 rep for each turn-in.
The Storm Peaks are home to Everfrost, a magical form of never-melting ice. Only after becoming friendly with the Sons of Hodir can it be looted. But where are they? Keep reading.
Check out how to get the Brewfest Enthusiast XP buff in WoW Wrath of the Lich King Classic.
Everfrost chip WoW: Locations and coordinates
The southernmost region of Storm Peaks is where you can get this item. There are six potential places where they could spawn, and each one will do so one chip at a time on a timer set to 45 minutes. Within each zone, the spawn point is chosen at random.
- Mountains southeast of Thunderfall
- Frostfield Lake
- Dun Niffelem
- Eastern half of the Valley of Ancient Winters
- Western half of the Valley of Ancient Winters
You can check these specific coordinates for the Everfrost chip:
- Coordinates: 53.1, 64.6
- Above ground level. Fly up.
- Coordinates: 59.9, 63.9
- Also, above ground level (really high, if you compare it with ground level).
- Coordinates: 72.2, 47.9
- They Forefathers went forth to the east.
- Coordinates: 58.2, 64.6
- Fly up. It is not at ground level.
- Coordinates: 73.1, 65.4
- You might witness this chip vanish from your sight as you approach this Everfrost from the east. It didn’t really disappear, so don’t be alarmed. Here, you must approach the chip from the southwest. This will enable you to view and plunder it. It won’t be visible at all if you arrive from the north.
- Coordinates: 75.2, 48.4
- This is located behind the spot where the Forefathers are killed. It’s right up against the ledge. This is usually missed by most players.
- Coordinates: 69.3, 53.4
- Just to the west of the Forefathers’ battleground.
- Coordinates: 65.4, 61.0
- This chip is right there, just in front of the Sons of Hodir.
- Coordinates: 52.3, 67.9
- Look south on a cliff as you fly over the village of the Norse ladies. Many players overlook this.