Today we will explain PUBG patch notes 2.16 update. Today saw the release of PUBG‘s update 2.16 for the console platforms. The PC version of the update, 19.1, became out earlier this month. Along with a ton of brand-new material, the update also includes bug fixes and gameplay enhancements.
Released of PUBG’s update 2.16 for the console platforms. The PC version of the update, 19.1, became out earlier this month. Along with a ton of brand-new material, the update also includes bug fixes and gameplay enhancements.
PUBG patch notes 2.16 update today on August 18
New Weapon: MP9
The P90 is a full-automatic SMG that gamers favor in a variety of circumstances. It was perceived as a mistake and impossible because it was constructed with 5.7mm ammo, even though it was only accessible through supply crates. On the other hand, the MP9 spawns on the map and fires the more often used 9mm ammunition. You have no idea how much the game will cost, especially if you decide to play it for a little while longer.
- Fire modes: One-one and full-autonomous.
- Seeing a Red Dot or Holographic Sight, Cannot use scopes larger than a Red Dot, can be seen as better than a Holographic Sight.
- Ammo: 9mm
- Damage per shot: 31.
- The nudge speed reaches 400 m.
- Good weight: 100M
- Fire is high: 1 000 CPM
- Default attachments:
- Made in a laser-monitoring machine.
- Made in Silencer.
- 3000 pages a day a day, on a magazine base.
- Available modes
- World is only spawning in Deston.
- Normal, Custom, Sandbox Modus (PC).
- In the Custom Match Esports Mode, no one is available.
New Vehicle: Caro Pillar Security Car
Loud sirens and frantic chases are constantly in progress. You can reenact moments from these movies with the Pillar Security Car’s introduction. Take your loud siren and spotlight, and you’ll soon capture your adversaries. The high-quality equipment is also in the trunk of the car.
- HP: 900 phz
- Speed, 130 km/h (135 km/h with an electric boost)
- Fuel tank: 1,000 liters.
- A player in charge.
- The player can turn on and off a light and siren.
- Available modes
- World spawns only in Deston.
- Normal, Custom, Sandbox Mode.
- In the customised match mode, the freebie does not buy the tickets.
New Turke: Blue Chip Descectoire
You won’t need to relax your neck muscles so you wouldn’t search for enemies anymore! Allow the new Blue Chip Detector to automatically scan your area for you any time.
- To view the screen, choose a Blue Chip-Detector and press the corresponding key. No matter if you look at the screen or not, it changes every five seconds. Per screen refresh, the Blue Chip Detector will emit a beeping sound. That sounds can only be heard by the holder.
- When the screen changes, it searches a radius of 100 meters for adversaries and displays up to 12 of the nearest ones with a huge point. After a screen refresh, if the Bluechip Detector identifies at least one adversary, it emits an extra, distinct beeping sound. The only person who can hear that sounds is the holder. For the first time, the hostile forces will remain visible on the screen. The enemy dot will also have a V-shaped icon that shows the height difference if a detected enemy is much higher or higher than your position.
- Onscreen enemies aren’t displayed in real time. Even when the enemy moves, the dots stay on the screen.
- Your primary weapon slot is taken up by Blue Chip Detector.
- When viewing the Blue Chip Detectors screen, you cannot utilize screen ping markers (ADS).
Action (PC / STADIA / PLAYSTATION) Find out the blue chip Detector screen. Right Click LT / L2 / L2 / l2 / L2 / /
- Available modes
- World spawns only in Deston.
- Standard, Custom, Sandbox Mode (PC).
- Custom Match Esports is unavailable.
New Carriel: Folded Sheld
Enemies have no good cover, which makes sense, and dying in a circumstance like this is not fun. Now, in order to significantly improve everything, it was decided to design a Folded Shield that is simple to transport, set up, and quickly conceal. Keep standing where the folded shield was.
- Weight: 40.
- HP: 500 people.
- The condition of the performance depend on your strength.
There are three phases:
- 70% or more
- 30 o’clock or above.
- It’s under 30 %.
Inventory and use.
- A list of individuals with your player’s assets can be found.
- Direct usage of the inventory is not permitted.
- Installation is not permitted on the water’s surface.
- t can’t be refolded once it’s been inserted.
- The installation will be canceled if there is a broken ground.
- Regardless of whether the shield was put correctly or not, once it has been done so, it will be removed from your inventory.
- If you move while the installation is taking place, the shield will be erased.
- Available modes
- World spawns all map.
- Normals, Customs, Handheld (PC) Mode.
- Easily not available in Custom Matches mode.
Foregoing: Assassin’s Creed Collaboration
- Abstergo Industries, the main foe of Assassins Creed, entered Haven.
- View our functional skins at the store as well as their temporary location on the map.
- Whenever feasible, further information about our work is provided.
Balance Sanhok: Item Spawn
- The increased quantity and modified item spawn rate enhance the Sanhok looting experience.
- Stocks and foregrips are expansion-extended spawns, and the majority of them are spawning in Sanhok.
- Increased certain popular DMR equipment and weapons, but not excessively.
- A 10% increase in spawning objects has been made overall.
- A 30% boost has been made to the quantity of spawning items within a single spawn location (only in these military areas).
- AR: The M16A4 spawn rate is approaching zero. 80% and the rest of ARs appear a bit more often.
- DMR: SLR increased approximately SKS increased by 500% approx. 250%, Mk12 and QBU increased with approx. 0%.
- SR: M24 climbed almost by approx. 250%
- LMG: M249 has been increased by approx. 375%
- Handguns: M79 was much lower. 180%, other handguns to appear less often.
- Defying a mildee weapon: Pan jumped a little. 240%, many melees that seem less often appear to come less often.
- The flora went up by ca. 160%
- AR stocks were increased around around the clock. For the average age of 425, the Cheekpads are up by a quarter. 145%
- Crossbows, Crossbow ammo, Crossbow attachments decreased by an approx. 50%
- The volume of magazines and masked machines has dropped a little. Most of the new 70 percent increased abrasions and muzzles seem more often than average of those with increased AR and DMR.
- Three x Scopes increased by approximately 5 o’clock. 20%, 4x Scopes increased by approximately. 150%
- Lvl. One armor decreased approx. 85%, Lvl. Two armored creatures have increased almost an inch. 180%
- Lvl. A backpack has decreased approx. 70 %, Lvl. Two Backpacks increased by one centimeter. 150%, Lvl. Three extra pack sizes are approximately 50 o’clock. 200%
- Lvl. I thought I was a little scared. 90 %, Lvl. There were 2 helmets growing approx. 170%
- Arrenaline, Energy Drinks, first aid kits increased by an estimated a thousand tons. 130%
- EMT Gear increased a bit more than 150,000 pounds. 170%
Bots employ technology to break down barriers to their utilization in an effort to fight their helpless deaths.
Yesy Season 19
The list for this year is different. Do you demonstrate that you possess the talent necessary to meet your aspirations?
Single 18 Rewards
You’ll be given incentives in the manner described below based on your final Tier from the previous Ranked season.
- Tier season 1860 rewards a marrier.
- Bronze PUBG ID Emblem.
- Silver Unicode ID.
- Gold PUBG ID Emblem
- Ranked Parachute Skin.
- Platinum PUBG ID Emblem.
- Ranked Beauty by the Lord.
- Platinum Medal Diamond Animated Diamond PUBG ID embblem.
- Skin ripped off with the top of the list.
- Diamond Medal Master Animated Master PUBG ID Emblem.
- A stuffed top nameplate is on display.
- Parachutin Skin deserves a high honor.
- Master Medal Top 500 Players who earn bonuses: 15,000 for bonuses.
- Animated TOP 500 Button ID Emblem: Animated Top 500.
- Animated Top 500 Nameplates!
– The medals and the Parachute skin are rewards that last a lifetime.
– The remaining awards are available for usage for just one season.
– A reward can be discovered in your inventory after Season 19 begins.
– If it’s not for the parachute, the reward will be removed from the inventory when Season 19 is over and the server has been properly validated.
- Several modifications have been made to the poses of all parties when they press Ready.
- Emotes can be used now, even in this pose.
- New Imprints have been added to the Chests, available in the store. The new designs can be looked at on the Workshop Overview page.
You can also check out this new weapon in the Weapon Mastery.
- MP9 is included in the package.
- Career Weapons tab.
- Career Overview Tab Last Kill Weapon.
- Match History and Weapons Reporting tab.
- Only a second match at dinner.
- In the match report tab, the new vehicle is said to be the Pillar Car.
(PC) Sandbox Mode
- You can play up to 360 minutes a session.
- There has been a feature to control blue zones.
- When youre prone, you can skip character numbers without breaking the crouch key.
- That player tried to bring a throwable car to a videogame.
- A mistake came about when a player leaves a party after entering Training Mode to play.
- Fixed the problem of when a player moves from Custom Matches to Training Mode and returns the player to normal Match.
- Fixed the issue of the number of players being carried by another player receiving Blue Zone damage severing after leaving Blue Zone.
- It was fixed to receiving damage from a collision after getting off the Airboat.
- Fixed faults involving texture, performance and other issues in Sanhok.
- Fixed the floating wine bottle in Sanhok.
- In Sanhok, the object was hard to locate.
- In Sanhok, the problem was that a door was closed in Sanhok.
- When character approaches it, fixed the changing door frame in Sanhok.
- Fixed the problem of being able to enter a rock in Deston.
- Fixed the issue of the lobby too dark in Deston’s theme.
- (PC) Fixed the problem of the lobby’s chat box (blocking the thunderbolt icon).
- (PC) Fixed the unauthorized options in the voice.
- The error resolved as you had the cursor waiting for the event that you didn’t take and leave the event page.
Items & Skins
Clipping issue: Pictures that are shown outside of a visible photo/image/object.
- The hoodie skins removed the cutes for the sleeping mask.
- The clipping problem on the characters’ hips was fixed by putting a spring knuckle short on the Captain’s uniform shirts with spring chubbiness.
- The Rebel Mind Boots color has been changed to fit the thumbnail color.
- Resolved the issue of a female character with the PCS5 Squad Wipe Jacket on has had a field of view hindered in-game in FPP mode.
- When equipping the Bright Moon Maru Pants with certain shoes, it fixed the issues of pulling the female characters.