In many cases, phone manufacturers install proprietary apps, and you might be asking yourself how to hide apps in Vivo phones to remove them.
The majority of Android phones have one characteristic in common. Yes, we’re referring to the pre-installed apps that come standard with practically every smartphone these days. Although some of them are fairly handy for daily usage, there are certain applications that are beneficial to the user. Worse, some manufacturers do not enable you to remove these undesirable programs from your smartphone. So, what are your options? There is, however, a way to remove it from your home screen and app drawer. Most phones have a built-in capability that allows you to hide apps. In this post, we’ll teach you how to hide apps in Vivo phones.
How to hide apps in Vivo phones?
Vivo FunTouch OS also has a function that allows you to effortlessly conceal apps. However, the functionality discussed in this article is only available on Vivo phones running FunTouch OS 9.0 and higher versions. So, here’s how to hide applications on Vivo phones:
- Navigate to the Face and Password area of your Vivo smartphone’s Settings menu.
- Select Privacy and app encryption options from the drop-down menu.
- You will discover the Hide App. Turn it on by tapping on it.
- Choose the app you wish to hide from your smartphone now.
- After that, click Apply, and your app will be hidden.
Surprisingly, when the app is hidden, it is entirely closed. This means it will not appear on the Home screen, Recent Apps interface, or app list. You will also not get any new messages. Following the methods outlined above, just delete the app from the list to make it available again.
How do I find hidden apps on Vivo?
You can find your hidden apps on your Vivo phone by navigating to the Hide App menu. To do so follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Face and Password section of the Settings menu on your Vivo smartphone.
- Choose Privacy and app encryption from the drop-down menu.
- You will come upon the Hide App.
Once you are there, you will be able to see the list of apps that have been hidden on your phone and you can choose to remove them from the list to restore their visibility.
We hope that you enjoyed this article on how to hide apps in Vivo phones. If you did, we are sure that you will also enjoy reading our other articles, such as Android apps that steal data from users in 2022, or how to geotag photos on iPhone, Android and PC (2022).