|Generation – The Sims in Bloom Challenge
- Colours: White and yellow Aspiration: Freelance botanist
- Traits: Cheerful, Clumsy, Loves Outdoors
- Career: Gardening
- Skills: Gardening, fishing, wellness
- Live on a simple living lot.
- Have a cowplant as long as your sim lives, replacing it if necessary.
- Marry a sim with the Loves Outdoors trait.
- Grow five perfect plants including a Death Flower.
- Colours: Yellow and green
- Aspiration: Friend of the animals
- Traits: Cat lover, Geek, Unflirty
- Career: Vet
- Skills: Veterinarian, programming, video gaming
- Take part in a video game tournament once a week.
- Own a vet clinic.
- Always own at least two cats.
- Adopt at least one child.
- Remain single and unmarried.
- Complete the Feather Collection
- Gain the Techie lifestyle
- Colours: Lilac and dark purple
- Aspiration: Master maker
- Traits: Loner, recycle disciple, perfectionist
- Career: Freelance crafter
- Skills: Fabrication, knitting, violin
- Learn to play the violin as a child.
- Have companionship with a pet as a child or teen.
Limit yourself to one friend as a child and marry them when you become an adult.
- Make ten fabricated pieces of furniture and use this to decorate your house.
- Knit an item of clothing for all family members.
- Gain the Close-Knit lifestyle
- Complete the MySims Trophies Collection
- Colours: Red and Black
- Aspiration: City native
- Traits: Materialistic, art lover, active
- Career: social media
- Skills: Charisma, photography, media production
- Live in an apartment
- Go to every city festival as a young adult.
- Use and upload a video on the ‘More Views Video Station’.
- Have five close friends.
- Gain the Energetic lifestyle.
- Complete the City Poster Collection.
- Colours: Light blue and Yellow
- Aspiration: World-famous celebrity
- Traits: Self-absorbed, dance machine, neat
- Career: Actor
- Skills: Acting, DJ mixing, dancing
- Join a drama club as a child.
- Become a three-star celebrity and throw a party once a week.
- Marry a co-worker once you reach four-star status.
- Gain the People Person lifestyle
- Complete the Postcard Collection
- Have a low friendship level with your children.
- Colours: Pink and Brown
- Aspiration: Soulmate
- Traits: Jealous, dog lover, romantic
- Career: Culinary
- Skills: Baking, pet training, painting
- Marry your first love and go on dates at least once a week.
- Always own a dog.
- Produce a painting for everyone in your household.
- Have at least three children.
- Gain the Hungry for Love lifestyle.
- Complete the Snow globe Collection.
- Colours: Orange and red.
- Aspiration: Country caretaker
- Traits: Vegetarian, good, freegan
- Career: None
- Skills: Cross stitching, juice fizzing, handiness
- Join the Scouts group when a child.
- Live in Henford-on-Bagley when you move into your own house.
- Live on a simple living and off-the-grid lot.
- Earn money through selling your own produce.
- Befriend the Hanford neighbourhood.
- Gain the Health Food Nut lifestyle.
- Complete the Insect Collection.
- Colours: Green and White
- Aspiration: Spellcraft and sorcery
- Traits: Bookworm, squeamish, genius
- Career: Potion seller
- Skills: Logic, gourmet cooking, herbalism
- Become a Spellcaster.
- Own a potions shop to earn money.
- Live in Glimmerbrook your whole adult life.
- Bond with every type of magical familiar.
- Become good friends with all three Spellcaster sages.
- Marry another spellcaster.
- Complete the Magical Artefact Collection.
- Colours: Purple and yellow.
- Aspiration: Beach life
- Traits: Lazy, child of the ocean, music lover
- Career: Conservationist
- Skills: Comedy, guitar, mischief
- Marry a merperson when an elder.
- Have a Kava party once a week.
- Write five songs on the guitar.
- Conserve Sulani and restore it to nature.
- Gain the Junk Food Fiend lifestyle.
- Complete the Seashell Collection.
- Colours: Dark Blue and Pink
- Aspiration: Mansion Baron
- Traits: Outgoing, family-orientated, childish
- Career: Law
- Skills: Parenting, research and debate, writing
- Graduate university with a language and literature degree.
- Marry a sim with the Childish trait.
- Have four children minimum.
- Help with your children’s school projects each time.
- Gain the Workaholic lifestyle.
- Complete the Voidcritter Cards Collection.
- Colours: Dark Red and White
- Aspiration: Public enemy
- Traits: Evil, art lover, kleptomaniac
- Career: Criminal
- Skills: Pipe organ, flower arranging, mixology
- Live in Forgotten Hollow.
- Become a Grand Master vampire.
- Choose to drink from sims rather than Plasma Fruit.
- Create five vampires minimum
- Have a secret garden of dark plants.
- Complete the Crystal collection.