If you want to make sure that people are informed if you have posted or not, this article on how to add follow button on Facebook profile is what you need.
A straightforward follow button allows users to keep informed about what the page posts rather than requiring a business to establish relationships with every interested user. You can provide a follow option for your visitors if you desire the same level of interaction and connection on your own Facebook profile. Now that profiles accept followers as well, creating a Facebook business page is not necessary. If you want people to still be able to view your postings despite having more than 5,000 friends on Facebook, you may also wish to accept followers.
How to add follow button on Facebook profile?
For the follow button to be added to your profile, go to your account settings. Here is how you can accomplish that using a computer or a mobile app:
- To change your settings on Facebook, go to Settings & privacy > Settings in the menu at the top right.
- Select Privacy from the left column.
- Select Public Posts.
- Choose Public from the options under Who Can Follow Me on the right.
- To open Settings & Privacy, tap the menu button in the top right corner and then scroll down.
- Select Settings.
- Public Posts can be accessed by tapping Profile Settings.
- Select Public under the heading Who Can Follow Me in the first section.
How do I see who follows me on Facebook?
Your Facebook followers’ list will show up in the Friends pane. A Followers tab will be shown on the far right.
We hope that you enjoyed this article on how to add follow button on Facebook profile. If you did, make sure you check out our other articles, such as how to set temporary profile picture on Facebook, or how to delete dating profile on Facebook.