Today, we are going to go over the Fall Guys game modes list, so you can dive into this fresh take on the battle royale genre, and be the last one standing.
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout has been a big hit for developer Mediatonic, with thousands of players on Steam and Playstation 4 enjoying the amusing spin on the battle royale genre. So, you’ve been burned by the hype and want to give Fall Guys a try, but you’re not sure what it’s about? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Here is an in-depth tutorial on the game’s rules, game modes, and all stages.
How to win in Fall Guys?
In contrast to traditional Battle Royale games, players in Fall Guys are eliminated on various maps. Up to 60 gamers may participate in a lobby, with the winner declared at the end of five rounds. As the number of players decreases, the maps you play will change. The most popular mode at the start of the game will be Race maps, followed by Survival, Teams, and a final stage to conclude things off. You have the freedom to jump, dive, and grab opponents; use all of the mechanics to their maximum extent.
Fall Guys game modes list
Here’s the full list of minigames available in Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout.
- Dizzy Heights: Reach the finish line by racing past the spinning platform.
- Hit Parade: Avoid the obstacles on your way to the finish line.
- See Saw: Make sure to balance across a series of see-saws to reach the finish line.
- Door Dash: Keep yourself away from the fake door as you make a run for the finish line.
- Gate Crash: Dodge the moving door to reach the finish line.
- Tip Toe: Find the hidden pathway to the finish line while being wary of the fake tiles.
- The Whirlygig: Dodge spinning beam, hammers, and fans on your way to the finish line.
- Slime Climb: Outpace the rising slime as you rush towards the finish line.
- Fruit Chute: Avoid falling fruit on your way to the finish line on the conveyer belt.
- Jump Club: Hop over the spinning beam to keep yourself from falling off.
- Roll Out: Avoid falling off by moving between the rotating rings.
- Block Party: Try to stay on the platform and do not go near the walls.
- Perfect Match: Match the icon on the screen to keep yourself from falling off.
- Tail Tag: Grab the tail of any player with one as soon as the time ends.
- Egg Scramble: Your team’s basket must have the most eggs.
- Rock ‘N’ Roll: Push a giant ball through a hindered course.
- Fall Ball: Roll the ball into your opponent’s net to score more goals than your opponent before the time runs out.
- Team Tail Tag: Your team must have more tails than the opponent team before the time ends.
- Jinxed: The opponent team must be fully jinxed before yours.
- Hoopsey Daisy: Jump and dive through the hoops to get more points for your team in the given time.
- Hoarders: Make sure that when the time runs out, the ball is in your team’s zone.
- Fall Mountain: Grab the crown by racing with your opponents to the top of the mountain.
- Hex-A-Gone: Make sure you’re the last man standing on the disappearing hexagonal platforms.
- Royal Fumble: Make sure you’re wearing a tail when the time runs out to succeed.
We hope that you enjoyed this article on the Fall Guys game modes list. If you did, we are sure that you will also enjoy reading our other articles, such as how to invite cross-platform friends in Fall Guys, or will Fall Guys be free on Epic Games.