Today we are going to explain how to play MultiVersus closed alpha. The highly anticipated game from Wargaming and developer Player First Games is a free-to-play platform fighter named MultiVersus.
How to play MultiVersus closed alpha?
Your first chance to play it comes in the form of a closed alpha test, which began earlier this month. The full release of the game isn’t expected until later this year, but if you participate in the alpha, you’ll be able to try it out sooner. We’ve got all of the information you need with this brief guide, including dates and times, how to join up, character roster, and more. Let’s learn how to play MultiVersus closed alpha.
When does the MultiVersus closed alpha test start and finish?
What are the dates and times for the MultiVERSUS alpha? We’ve listed when the alpha test begins and ends, as well as local times for all major time zones, below. The test lasts about a week:
MultiVersus Closed Alpha Starts: Thursday 19th May 2022
- North America: 9am PDT / 10am MDT / 11am CDT / 12pm EDT
- UK/Ire: 5pm BST
- Europe: 6pm CEST / 7pm EEST
- Asia/Oceania: 1am JST / 12am AWST / 2am AEST
MultiVersus Closed Alpha Ends: Friday 27th May 2022
- North America: 5pm PDT / 6pm MDT / 7pm CDT / 8pm EDT
- UK/Ire: 1am BST
- Europe: 2am CEST / 3am EEST
- Asia/Oceania: 9am JST / 8am AWST / 10am AEST
How to join the MultiVersus closed alpha test?
To participate in the MultiVersus closed alpha, go to the game’s official website and pre-register. Because of the cap on places, this isn’t a sure thing.
There’s a button that says ‘Closed Alpha Sign-Up’ on the page. You’ll need to sign into your WB Games account or establish a new one in order to continue. After you’ve completed this step, you’ll be sent to a hub page. Navigate to ‘Beta Management,’ then select ‘Preregister’ under MultiVersus Closed Alpha. A box will appear; click ‘Accept and Continue.’ You’ve now enrolled for the opportunity to participate in the MultiVersus alpha test.
Which characters are playable in the MultiVersus closed alpha test?
These are the characters that may be utilized in the MultiVersus closed alpha:
- Finn (Adventure Time)
- Jake (Adventure Time)
- Batman* (DC)
- Harley Quinn (DC)
- Superman* (DC)
- Wonderwoman* (DC)
- Arya Stark* (Game of Thrones)
- Bugs Bunny (Looney Tunes)
- Taz (Looney Tunes)
- Shaggy (Scooby-Doo)
- Velma (Scooby-Doo)
- Garnet* (Steven Universe)
- Steven Universe* (Steven Universe)
- Tom & Jerry (Tom & Jerry)
- Reindog (original character)
Characters are initially restricted but may be unlocked by playing matches and earning coins.
Which maps are included in the MultiVersus closed alpha test?
The following maps are a part of the MultiVersus closed alpha:
- Tree Fort (Adventure Time)
- The Batcave (DC)
- Scooby’s Haunted Mansion (Scooby-Doo)
- Trophy’s E.D.G.E.
- Trophy’s E.D.G.E. 2
- Classic 3 Platform
- Training Room
What modes can you play in the MultiVersus closed alpha test?
These are the modes that are available in the MultiVersus closed alpha:
- 2 vs. 2 — First team to four ring-outs wins
- 1 vs. 1 — First player to two ring-outs wins
- 4-Player Free For All — Player with most ring-outs wins
- The Lab — practice mode
Which platforms offer the MultiVersus closed alpha test?
The MultiVersus closed alpha is accessible on the following platforms: PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, and PC via Steam.
Do you need PS Plus in order to play the MultiVersus closed alpha test?
No, you do not need to be a PS Plus member to participate in the MultiVersus alpha. The alpha is also entirely free to play, like the final game.
How to give MultiVersus closed alpha access to a friend?
Through the MultiVersus website, players who have been accepted into the closed alpha may grant access to a friend. This is accomplished by obtaining a referral link from a person who has used their closed alpha code to redeem it. The quickest method to secure a spot in the MultiVersus closed alpha is via this method.
Players may grant a buddy access by doing the following:
- Log into the WB Games account.
- Choose “Beta Management” from the left-hand side menu.
- Select the “Invite a Friend” option in the MultiVersus area.
- Copy the entire URL and send it to a friend in confidence.
MultiVersus closed alpha system requirements
Now you’ve learned how to play MultiVersus closed alpha, now it’s time to find out if your hardware is capable of running the game. For those looking to sign up for the MultiVersus closed alpha, these are the system requirements:
- Settings: 60 FPS, Low Settings, 720p
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2300 or AMD FX-8350 | Intel Core i7-11700K or AMD Ryzen 5 2200G
- GPU: GeForce GTX 550 Ti or Radeon HD 5850 | Intel UHD 750 or Radeon Vega 8
- RAM: 4GB
- Settings: 60 FPS, High Settings, 1080p
- CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 or AMD Ryzen 5 1200
- GPU: GeForce GTX 660 or Radeon R9 270
- RAM: 8GB
- Disk space: 6GB.
Will progress from the MultiVersus closed alpha test transfer to the full game?
Unfortunately, any progress made in the MultiVersus alpha won’t carry over to the fully released version of the game.
Don’t be concerned if you miss out on the MultiVersus closed alpha. A public beta test has been announced, and it will take place in July – allowing more players to participate and evaluate the game before its final release later this year. This way you’ve learned how to play MultiVersus closed alpha. If you are into video games you might wonder how to ignite structures in Fortnite. Did you know that the new FIFA game is coming?