If you don’t know how to download and install tvOS 15.4 on your Apple TV, don’t worry because we’ve got you covered. Apple has released a new update for Apple TV HD and Apple TV 4K called tvOS 15.4 and today we are going to explain what’s new in this operating system and how to install the update.
What tvOS 15.4 offers?
Apple TV’s new operating system update is now available, and it includes bug fixes and enhancements across the platform. tvOS 15.4 is now available on Apple TV HD and Apple TV 4K.
How to install tvOS 15.4 on your Apple TV?
Normally, your Apple TV should automatically let you know when there’s a new update available. But the update will be out gradually so you might not see it immediately. If you want to update manually, follow these steps:
- Select the Settings icon from the Apple TV Home screen.
- Enter System.
- Click on Software Update.
- Next, choose Update Software.
- Click on Download and Install
- Then, click on Update Now.
- Wait for the process to finish, and it’s done!
When you’ve finished the installation, the Apple TV will be restarted. That’s it!