Battlefield 2042 Update 3.3 came with new bundle. The new update for Battlefield 2042 is now available on Xbox, PlayStation, and PC platforms. Version 3.3 of this game is one that developer DICE promised would arrive last week. Although there aren’t many changes in this new version overall, some significant additions will undoubtedly standout to some players.
The most notable change in this new Battlefield 2042 update is the overhaul of the game’s Scoreboard, which has been simplified to make it easier to read. After hearing from fans about how difficult it was to read the scoreboard, DICE attempted to improve on that by making it simpler. However, the company added that it isn’t finished improving on this feature yet.
“While these changes were two of your most-requested missing pieces, this is the first version of the Scoreboard, and further improvements will be made to this in subsequent updates, based upon your continued feedback such as the Scoreboard being available during the End of Round screens.”
-EA said in a blog
Aside from the new Scoreboard, the most recent update to Battlefield 2042 mostly just repairs a few of bugs and other flaws that have been discovered in the game. Finally, DICE has also recently given some players the Steadfast Exclusive Legendary Bundle with this update. This bundle includes a variety of fresh skins.
Battlefield 2042 Update 3.3: What is new?
If you want to discover the complete list of change notes for Battlefield 2042’s version 3.3, scroll down below.
- Fixed a game crash that could happen when signing in/out on Origin or Xbox One with an Xbox One controller.
- The “Chat” key bindings now take effect immediately after you set them.
- The aiming assistance on console has been modified to ensure that the system is in use when analog sticks are at 100% of their range. It was previously only active at ranges below 100%.
- On Xbox One and PlayStation 4, a bug was fixed where takedowns would not result in a kill.
- Conquest & Breakthrough – It addressed an issue in which the Securing Objective XP-event was triggered after a Capture Point had already been fully captured.
- Hazard Zone – It resolved a visual problem that showed squad members during the match found sequence.
- Hazard Zone – It fixed a bug where the End of Round XP bonuses didn’t activate.
What is Battlefield 2042 Steadfast Exclusive Legendary Bundle?
The Steadfast Exclusive Legendary Bundle is now available as a thank you to all Battlefield 2042 Gold Edition, Ultimate Edition, Year 1 Pass, Year 1 Pass, and Ultimate Pack upgrade owners and EA Play Pro subscribers from the entire Battlefield team.
The package includes the following items:
- Zero Resistance Skin for Mackay
- Grasshopper Weapon Skin for the K30
- Rapid Hammer Weapon Skin for the M44
- Iron Chariot Vehicle Skin for the M5C Bolte
- Rib Tickler Melee Weapon Skin
- Resolute Player Card Background
- The Steadfast Player Card Icon