Today we are going to show you how to customize your iPhone’s status bar with an emoji. Some people are started using iOS 15’s focus mode feature for customizing their iPhones.
How to customize your iPhone’s status bar with an emoji?
First things first, to be able to use this feature, you need to update your iPhone to iOS 15 or iPad to iPadOS 15. There are over 25 icons you can choose from, it’s totally up to you.
Now if you have updated your device, let’s get going. You need to follow a series of steps:
- Open your iPad or iPhone.
- Enter “Settings.”
- Now you need to scroll down and find “Focus.”
- Tap on the “+” icon, it should be located on the top right.
- Now choose “Custom.”
- Choose an emoji.
- Give your Focus a name.
- Now you need to select who can send you notifications.
- Activate notifications for all applications.
- Tap on “Done.”
- Enable the Focus mode by toggling on the switch.
That’s it! Now the emoji you’ve selected will appear in your iPad’s or iPhone’s status bar. This mode is not customization normally, but sometimes people come up with some cool ideas!