If you don’t know how to change touchpad scroll direction on Windows 11, don’t worry because we are going to help you out. When using the two-finger swipe gesture on your Windows 11 touchpad, it might not scroll in the direction you want. But there’s a method you can use to change this scenario. Keep reading!
How to change touchpad scroll direction on Windows 11?
The process is really simple you just need to follow a series of steps:
- Open the Windows Settings.
- If you don’t know how, you can just hit the Windows+i hotkey or you can right-click on the Start icon and choose “Settings” from the menu that appears.
- Then enter “Bluetooth & Devices” and click on “Touchpad.”
- Next, you should choose “Scroll & Zoom,” a menu will open.
- Select the drop-down menu called “Scrolling Direction” and choose one of the following:
- Down Motion Scrolls Up: Swiping two fingers up on the touchpad will scroll down the window content.
- Down Motion Scrolls Down: Swiping two fingers down on the touchpad will scroll down the window content.
- Close Settings.
That’s all! You’ve succesfully changed touchpad scroll direction on Windows 11.