If you don’t know how to disable touchpad gestures on Windows 11, we are going to help you out in today’s guide.
Those who use Windows 11 with trackpads might find multi-touch gestures very useful, but if you accidentally trigger things and don’t want to use this tool, no worries, because we are going to give you the necessary instructions to turn it off.
How to disable touchpad gestures on Windows 11?
The process is really easy, just follow these steps:
- Open the Windows Settings.
- If you don’t know how, you can just hit the Windows+i hotkey or you can right-click on the Start icon and choose “Settings” from the menu that appears.
- Then, choose “Bluetooth & Devices” and enter “Touchpad.”
- Scroll down and click on the “Scroll & Zoom” section.
- If you want to disable two-finger gestures, uncheck “Drag two fingers to scroll” and “Pinch to Zoom.”
- Then, click on the “Three-Finger Gestures” section.
- Select “Swipes” from the drop-down menu and choose “Nothing.”
- Repeat the process with the “Taps” drop-down menu.
- Go into the “Four-Finger Gestures” section and choose “Nothing” from the “Swipes” section.
- Close Settings.
You can re-enable those gestures by following the same steps. This way you’ve learned how to disable touchpad gestures on Windows 11, it’s easy, isn’t it?