If you don’t know how to check a Bluetooth device’s remaining battery life on Windows 11, we are going to help you out. Windows 11 gives us the ability to control the remaining charge of the connected Bluetooth devices. It doesn’t work with every gadget, but it’s worth trying out.
How to check a Bluetooth device’s remaining battery life on Windows 11?
The process is really simple, just follow the steps we are going to mention below:
- Open the Windows Settings.
- If you don’t know how, you can just hit the Windows+i hotkey or you can right-click on the Start icon and choose “Settings” from the menu that appears.
- Then, enter “Bluetooth & Devices”
- In the settings, you will see some connected devices. If your device has a feature to show the remaining battery life, you’ll see a percentage next to the device’s name.
- For example, you can see a percentage level like %82 together with a battery icon.
If you don’t see an indication like this, your device might not support this feature. This way you’ve learned how to check a Bluetooth device’s remaining battery life on Windows 11.