If you don’t know how to save battery on your smartphone while using WhatsApp Web, we are going to help you out. WhatsApp, despite being the most popular instant messaging app worldwide with more than 2 billion active users per month, still has some shortcomings compared to its biggest competitor, Telegram. Because to be able to use the web version of the application we have to use our smartphone.
But that problem will be a thing of the past because, below, we are going to explain how you can save battery on your smartphone while using WhatsApp Web, a trick that will surely be very useful.
How to save battery on your smartphone while using WhatsApp Web?
Saving battery on your smartphone while using WhatsApp Web is very easy and possible. Just follow the steps we are going to mention below. With this simple trick, you will be able to save battery on your smartphone while using WhatsApp Web because you will no longer need your smartphone to use the WhatsApp desktop client.
To do this, you will only have to sign up for the beta version of WhatsApp multi-device mode:
- Open your WhatsApp mobile app.
- Press the menu button located at the top right of the application.
- Click on the option Linked devices.
- Go to the Multi-device beta.
- Click on the green box at the bottom of the app that says Join beta.
- Next, what we have to do is click on the Link a device option, enter our password, PIN or fingerprint for security reasons and scan the QR code that appears when we open WhatsApp Web on our PC.
- Once this is done, the computer or computers that we have linked will appear just below the Status section of the device with the information of the browser we use.
That’s it! You will no longer need your phone to be connected to the browser to be able to enjoy WhatsApp Web, thus, you will save a lot of battery on your smartphone.