If you don’t know how to take a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy Watch 4, we are going to help you out. Like in the most recent smartwatches, the latest Samsung wearable also includes the option to take a screenshot.
With the arrival of the Galaxy Watch 4, Samsung has changed the operating system and it slightly changes the interface and compatible applications, it also offers us several interesting features. One of them is related to screenshots, just keep reading.
How to take a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy Watch 4?
To take a screenshot on the watches with Tizen OS you have to press and hold the lower right button while sliding your finger across the screen from left to right. For its part, Google includes the ability to take a screenshot from the settings in Wear OS, precisely. But with One UI Watch, Samsung has decided to change the mechanics.
Follow these steps:
- Press the two physical buttons on the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4. You’ll see the screen flash indicating that a screenshot was taken.
- The screenshot will be saved in the gallery of the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4. You can access the image from there, look for the app in the app drawer (slide up the home screen).
- To send the screenshot to the phone you must enter the watch gallery and press and hold on to the image to share.
- Click on the icon and the screenshot will be sent wirelessly to the photo gallery of your phone, which is paired with the watch.
- The screenshot may be automatically saved to your phone’s gallery. Check this before sending it manually.
As you can see the process is really simple. This way, you’ve learned how to take a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy Watch 4. Try it out now!