Today we are going to show you how to fix Twitter videos if they are not playing on your devices. Sometimes when trying to play a video on Twitter we face a crucial problem. The video doesn’t work for some reason. This problem can be caused by several reasons, such as a bad connection, errors in the Twitter application itself, and others.
If you are looking for a solution, in this post you will find different methods to be able to enjoy the videos found on Twitter without any obstacle.
How to fix Twitter videos not playing on your devices?
Reinstall the Twitter app
You can try to play videos from the Twitter app. Maybe you can watch videos when you are using the web version but the application is giving some errors. That means that the problem is related to the app. We recommend you reinstall the application. Follow these steps:
- Enter the app store and search for the Twitter app.
- You will see the “Uninstall” option, select it.
- Press “Install.”.
- Enter the Twitter app. If the problem with videos persists, try another method.
To clear the data and cache you will need to do the following:
- Press and hold the Twitter icon until a pop-up window appears.
- Select the “Information” option.
- Click on “Storage and cache”.
- Then we have two options: “Clear storage” and “Clear cache”. Choose the one that suits you best.
Normally, the effects of deleting the application data are irreversible, but in Twitter, this is not the case. The app is synchronized with the cloud. Therefore, your most important data will be saved.
Install Twitter APK
Sometimes the problem may be related to the version of the application. Your phone may not be able to update Twitter for various reasons. The best solution here would be to install the app with the version you prefer from sites like APK Mirror.
Remember that this method does not work if you are not allowed to install applications from unknown sources. We recommend using reliable pages such as APK Mirror.