If you don’t know how to find unread emails in Gmail, we are going to help you out. Gmail is a very good application thanks to its spam filters. Today we bring you a trick, and if you follow our instructions you will learn how to find unread emails in Gmail.
How to find unread emails in Gmail?
If you receive a lot of emails, it is common to get lost in hundreds of emails. If what you need is to find unread emails, open Gmail and follow these steps:
- Once inside the program’s browser interface.
- Type “is:unread” (without the quotation marks) in the search box and hit search.
- Gmail will list unread emails.
- This search mode also allows you to perform specific searches in different Gmail folders. For example, if we type “in:inbox is:unread” only those messages that we have not read in the inbox will appear.
- You can use these codes for each respective section: “in:trash, is:unread, in:spam is:unread”