If you don’t know how to stop getting emails from Twitter, we are going to help you out. Getting a bunch of emails can be one of the most annoying things. If you get an email every time something changes on Twitter and you are annoyed, don’t worry because we have the solution.
It’s also pretty awful to have your notification panel full of Twitter email notifications. Usually, you’ll get one email notification and one Twitter notification, which means you’ll see the same notification twice. If you want to stop receiving email notifications, keep reading.
How to stop getting emails from Twitter?
- Open the email app of yours, let’s say it’s Gmail.
- At the bottom of the email, you will see some options. Click on “opt-out” which is the third option.
- You will be navigated to a screen that says you will no longer receive this type of email.
The thing about this method is that you can opt-out of receiving emails about DMs, but Twitter can still send you emails for other types of notifications, such as new followers or follow requests. You may have to use the other method to make sure you won’t receive other types of emails from Twitter.
- Launch the Twitter app.
- Tap your profile icon in the upper left corner of your News Feed. A menu will pop up on the left side of the screen.
- At the bottom of the menu, select “Settings and Privacy”.
- From the Settings and Privacy menu, select “Notifications“.
- In the Notifications menu, look at the bottom of the screen and select “Email Notifications”.
- In the Email Notifications menu, turn the switch in the upper right corner of the screen to the off position, which means it should be grayed out and to the left.
Now you will not receive email notifications from Twitter, why don’t you try it out now?