If you don’t know how to delete events from Google Calendar, we are going to help you out. Google Calendar is an online service that aims to help users organize their daily lives, schedule meetings, holidays, events and various other appointments. The free platform offered by Google in addition to having a web version is also available for Android and iOS smartphones.
The feature is very useful, but as you book events, over time you may end up with a busy schedule and get lost. If this is the case, Google Calendar has a tool capable of deleting all events at once. This feature does not allow you to delete the main calendar in your account, but to delete all the events bookmarked in that folder.
How to delete events from Google Calendar?
The process is very simple, but can only be done in the desktop version, where you can also access the recycle bin for deleted events if you ever regret it. Follow these steps:
- Open Google Calendar and click on the gear icon in the upper right corner.
- Click on the “Settings” option.
- In the side menu, you should look for the calendar you want to delete events and click on it.
- Then, scroll down the right screen to the “Delete Schedule” item and click on “Delete.”
- A window will open automatically. Confirm the action by clicking on “Delete permanently.”
To be able to access the recycle bin on Google Calendar, follow these steps:
- Open your Google Calendar and click on the settings icon in the upper right corner;
- Click on the “Recycle Bin” option.
In this window, you can permanently delete all events at once. That’s it! This way you’ve learned how to delete events from Google Calendar.