If you don’t know how to delete all Facebook posts at once, we are going to help you out. With this trick, you will be able to delete all your Facebook posts quickly.
Facebook is one of the best social networks that exist, it offers the possibility to communicate with friends and family.
However, if you no longer use Facebook and don’t want people to see your old posts, you can delete them. Maybe you want to continue using social media but want a totally new look. Keep reading.
How to delete a specific Facebook post?
If you have posted something on your Facebook profile and want to delete it forever, here’s what you need to do:
- Log into your Facebook profile, either from a mobile phone or PC.
- Find the post you want to delete.
- Click on the three dots icon that appears on the side of the post.
- Select “Move to Trash”. If you want to delete it completely without waiting 30 days, you must go to the “Activity Log” option from the “Settings” section.
The only posts that you will not be able to delete from your feed will be those where you have been tagged – because they are not your own posts -, however, you can remove the tags.
How to delete all Facebook posts at once?
Facebook has an option in its mobile app that allows you to delete all posts without an effort. Follow these steps:
- Log in to the Facebook app, either from your Android or iOS mobile phone.
- Tap the three horizontal stripes at the top right of the screen.
- Go to your user profile.
- Click on the three dots icon that appears below your username.
- Click on the “Activity Log” option.
- Click on “Your posts”.
- You will see three options: Text updates, visit logs, notes and more – Photos and videos – Posts from other apps. Select the posts you want to permanently delete from Facebook.
You can check one by one to delete them manually or check the box that says “All” at the top left of the screen to delete them at once.
- Click on “Archive” or “Move to trash”. In this case, the trash option is ideal for deleting all content at the same time.