If you don’t know how to play YouTube in the background on an iPhone, we are going to help you out. YouTube has a native feature for this task but it is included the Premium paid subscription. Thanks to this application, we can use the app in the background without ads as if it were a music streaming application.
Obviously, if you can’t pay for a streaming music service, you’re not going to pay to watch videos and songs without ads. Fortunately, there is a completely free solution to enjoy our favorite songs in the background. With the help of Brave browser, you will have no problems.
How to play YouTube in the background on an iPhone in 2021?
Brave, along with Firefox, is one of the best browsers currently available on the market that focuses on protecting users’ privacy by including an ad blocker.
The latest update allows us to create playlists from YouTube, Vimeo, Soundcloud, or Twitch among others. However, what interests us is the compatibility with YouTube, as it allows us to create playlists to listen in the background without ads.
If we have not yet downloaded Brave, you can download it from Google Play. Then, follow these steps:
- Then we go to the page m.youtube.com.
- We look for the songs we want to add to the playlist and click on the Add button. Simply, create a playlist.
- Then open the Brave settings menu and click on Production Playlist. In this section, all the songs that we have added will be shown. You can also delete some of them or change their order.
- Clicking on any of them will start playback in the background and we can turn off the screen.
- If instead of turning off the screen, we exit the application to use other applications, the video will be displayed in the background on a floating screen.
If you have been thinking of changing your browser for some time and you usually use YouTube to listen to your favorite music, you should take Brave into account, since it also offers a desktop version.