In this article, we will show you how to add notes to iCloud Keychain entries in iOS 15.4. With each release of iOS, Apple has been increasing iCloud Keychain functionality, placing it on par with comparable third-party password managers like 1Password. Similarly, in iOS 15.4, it maintains that tradition with a straightforward new choice: Account notes.
How to add notes to iCloud Keychain in iOS 15.4?
Adding notes to account entries is a useful method of keeping track of something distinctive and vital about those credentials. For example, you may have a browser content blocker that must be disabled in order for you to access the account login page on a certain website, in which case you can add a note about it.
Add notes to iCloud Keychain entries
Here’s how to add notes to iCloud Keychain entry on an iPhone or iPad in iOS 15.4 and iPadOS 15.4:
- On your iOS device, open the Settings app.
- Swipe down and click Passwords.
- Verify your face ID or passcode.
- Select the account entry from the alphabetical list.
- In the account entry, under “Account Options,” tap Add Notes.
- Enter your notes in the text area that appears.
- Click Done in the upper-right corner to complete the process.
We hope that you found this useful and make good use of all the new features of iOS 15.4.