Today we are going to show you how to install Apple TV+ on an Android TV. If you prefer using an Android device but want to enjoy Apple TV+ TV series and movies, you can install the application without any problems.
This way, you can enjoy the exclusive content produced by Apple on your Android TV. To do this, you just have to follow the steps that we are going to tell you.
How to install Apple TV+ on an Android TV?
Currently, Apple TV+ only has an official app for Google TV. However, this same version is compatible with Android TV devices. The difference is that while on Google TV it is possible to download the app directly from Google Play, in the case of Android TV devices you have to get the APK and install it manually.
Once you have downloaded the APK file, it’s time to install it on the TV. Just follow these steps.
- First, you must make sure you have the Send Files to TV app installed, both on the mobile phone and on the TV or device with Android TV, and have a file explorer.
- Download the Apple TV+ APK on your mobile.
- Open the Send Files to TV app, both on the mobile and on the computer, and send the APK file you downloaded in the previous step by selecting the TV and then tapping the “Send” button.
- On the TV, open the file explorer we talked about in the first step. Go to the Downloads folder and run the Apple TV+ APK file.
- Wait for the installation process to finish.
- Open the Apple TV+ app on your TV.
- Finally, all you have to do is sign in with your Apple TV+ account on your TV before you can start enjoying your favorite shows and movies on TV.