What if we say there is a way to talk to yourself on Whatsapp, we are going to show you how to do it. It can be very useful to take some notes and stuff, it will work just like the Saved Messages feature of Telegram.
How to talk to yourself on Whatsapp?
To create a ghost chat on Android or iOS all you have to do is use the Click to Chat feature:
- Enter your smartphone’s browser and enter the following address with your full phone number, including your country code: https://wa.me/XXXXXXXXXXX.
- If you are going to copy and paste the address remember to remove the X and enter your phone number. Then click on “Continue to Chat”.
- An empty chat will open in the WhatsApp application ready to use.
There is a second, much simpler option, but you need a trusted person. This method works both on iOS or Android.
- Enter WhatsApp and create a new group from the three dots on the top right.
- Add a person you trust and give the group a name that you will never forget.
- Once the group is created, remove your contact from it.
That’s it, now you have a blog where you can write down your notes within WhatsApp.
Remember that WhatsApp has an end-to-end security protocol for the encryption of all messages sent through its application. This way you will have a secure notebook to take notes, always ready on your phone.