If you have an Apple Watch and don’t know how to mute notifications, hide your activity and remove a friend, we are going to help you out. Apple Watch Activity app allows us to share our sports activity information with our friends. The intention of this option is to motivate and encourage each other.
How to mute notifications, hide activity and remove friends on Apple Watch?
Within the options for managing what information we share with others, three options are offered. Before we continue, however, let’s see where we can find this setting on our iPhone. Follow these steps:
- Open the Fitness app on our iPhone.
- Go into the Sharing tab.
- Tap the name of the person we are interested in.
On the Apple Watch follow these steps:
- Open the Activity app on our Apple Watch.
- Slide once to the left to access the Sharing section.
- Touch the name of the person we are interested in.
In both cases, at the bottom of the screen we will see three options: Mute notifications, Hide my activity and Delete friend.
- Mute notifications: We will continue to share our activity and we will see the other person’s activity, but we will not receive notifications of their medals, awards, goals, etc. This is a good option if we share our activity with several people and receive too many notifications every day. By muting notifications from certain people we can focus on the ones we want. We can repeat the previous steps and tap Don’t mute notifications to receive them again.
- Hide my activity: In this case, we will continue to see the other person’s activity, but they will not see ours. At any time we can repeat the steps and tap Stop hiding my activity so that the other person will continue to see it.
- Remove friend: With this option, we will not send our data to the other person, as in the previous case, and we will not see the other person’s data either. Keep in mind that, once a friend has been removed, you must invite him/her again and the other person must accept the invitation to see the activity data again.
As you can see Apple Watch gives us several options to share our activity data, if you want to do these settings just follow the steps we have given carefully and there should be no problems.