If you don’t know how to quickly see if your applications have pending updates on Android, we are going to help you out. Updates on your phone can be downloaded with Google Play, there, we can always check for pending updates.
- How to view Youtube videos in HDR mode on smartphone?
- How to download an audio file from Facebook Messenger?
- How to send self-destructing messages on Instagram with Vanish Mode?
How to quickly see if your applications have pending updates on Android?
On Android, there is a method that allows you to go to the My Applications in the Google Play Store, where you can see the pending updates that are available at that time, in a much faster way. It is a simple method that allows us to save time, which is something that many users are looking for, to perform certain processes quickly. You can follow these steps:
- Look for the Play Store icon on the phone’s home screen.
- Press and hold the icon for a few seconds.
- Press My Applications.
- Wait for the Play Store to open.
- The section where you can check for pending updates opens directly.
- Update those apps you want or need to update.
This is a very simple way, which many Android users already know. So if you are waiting for an app to be updated or just want to check if there is one available, this simple trick makes it much easier for all Android users.