It is possible to download an audio file from Facebook Messenger, if you don’t know how to do it we are going to help you out.
The instant messaging applications are constantly updated to meet the needs of users, they are adding new resources that serve to communicate as clearly as possible.
For some time now, Facebook Messenger has allowed users to send audio files, but if you want to download a particular one, here we show you how.
- How to see all the liked photos on Instagram?
- How to use Google services on Amazon Fire tablets?
- How to activate Always-On Display Mode on Android phone?
How to download an audio file from Facebook Messenger?
To download Facebook Messenger audios, you can use Opera Mini, a micro-browser for mobile devices created by Opera Software.
Initially, this navigation platform was created for phones with low memory and processing capacity, but it already works in most smartphones, so you can use it to download audio files. Just follow these steps now:
- Go to the Play Store and install the browser. Once it’s ready, open the application on your smartphone and select Facebook.
- Log in to your profile and then select “Messages”
- When you have selected this option, you will see all your conversations. Choose the chat from which you want to download the audio file.
- When you find it, you will notice that it appears as a file, tap and hold on it, and then select “Download.”
The audio will be automatically downloaded, so you can send it to other platforms.