How to activate Alexa on the Amazfit Band 5? Amazfit is increasing its presence worldwide with products such as the Amazfit Band 5, a smart bracelet of tight size and with an affordable price. It even has specifications such as blood oxygen saturation measurement. But the most striking thing about this bracelet is that it has integration with Alexa so that we can perform searches or execute actions by voice.
- How to take a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy Watch?
- How to uninstall apps from smartwatch in Wear OS?
- How to listen to music with Apple Watch without the iPhone?
The downside is that it is still only available in English, although the manufacturer has confirmed that it will soon be available in other languages as well. However, in order to use Alexa, we have to link our account first.
How to activate Alexa on the Amazfit Band 5?
The process is really simple, just follow these steps:
- We open the Zepp application.
- Click on the Profile icon at the bottom of the interface.
- Go to the Add Accounts option and select Amazon Alexa.
- Click on the Allow button with a yellow background.
- Enter your Amazon username and password.
- We already have the Alexa account linked to the Amazfit Band 5.
- We have tested it in English and it works but it is true that it is not as fast as a smart speaker and sometimes we might get an error.
In addition, there are things that can’t be done on this device yet, a limitation that we also see in the smartwatches that use Wear OS. This way you’ve learned how to activate Alexa on the Amazfit Band 5.