How to request a copy of your Apple ID? Apple is in compliance with the European Union’s security regulations and since May 25th the Bite Apple Company allows its customers to download a copy of their application and service identification data, whether it be purchase or marketing history, Apple Music and Game Center statistics, AppleCare support, and any other information stored on Apple’s servers, including, calendars, photos, and documents. You might wait for a period of time but in just seven days after you make your request, you’ll get the results.
- How to measure someone’s height with the iPhone 12?
- How to fix battery consumption issues on iPhone? [iOS 14]
- How to have the widgets of iOS 14 on Android?
How to request a copy of your Apple ID?
It really is a simple task, just follow these steps.
- First start by opening the web browser from your Mac, PC or iPad. Then enter the following address: privacy.apple.com
- Enter your email and Apple ID password and proceed to authorize data authentication.
- A message about Apple’s privacy will automatically appear on the screen, click Continue.
- Go to the option Get a copy of your data and press Start.
- Next, a list of data categories will appear on the screen, you must click on the selection box next to each category you want to include in your download. You can hit the Show option to review the data subcategories or select all to add the complete information. When you are done, press Continue.
- Using the drop-down menu on the next page, choose the maximum size of the file you want to download from 1GB, 2GB, 5GB, 10GB to 25GB. Apple divides the data into files of this size or smaller. You can review your selection below the drop-down menu.
- Click on Complete Application to confirm you have completed the process.
- Apple will send you an email to let you know that they are processing your data. Also as a security measure, Apple uses this time to verify that the request was made by you and not by a Hacker; remember that Apple will never send you an email if you do not make a request.
That’s it. This way, you’ve learned how to request a copy of your Apple ID, thanks to these easy steps.