There are some fascinating high-quality 4K videos on YouTube and we will tell you how to watch them on iOS 14.
First of all, it is important that you know that both the iPhone and the iPad do not have a 4K screen. However, the videos can be seen in higher quality compared to the 1080p that appears on YouTube.
The truth is that, it is wonderful to have this option, because this way we can enjoy videos more, nobody wants to watch a video with bad quality. Let’s say you love cooking and you want to watch a recipe, or you want to see best goals of 2020 etc. Whatever you want, if a video is available on 4K you can watch 4K Youtube videos on iOS 14.
- How to do privacy and security settings on iPhone? [iOS 14]
- How to hide photos from camera roll on iPhone? [iOS 14]
- How to mirror front camera on iPhone in iOS 14?
Watch 4K YouTube videos on iOS 14
After you install iOS 14 on your Apple device, simply follow these steps:
- Open the YouTube app on the iPhone or iPad
- Now play a video, the one you want
- Click on the three dots icon in the upper right corner
- Go to Quality
- Select 2160p (if the video is available for 4K)
Although your iPhone or iPad does not allow 4K, with this trick if you can achieve a higher video quality than before. This is something you can do by following these steps easily and less than a minute you will have it accomplished.