How to delete your Amazon account? More and more services are used on the Internet, services that in most cases force us to create an account in order to use them. This can cause you to accumulate dozens of accounts that you end up not using. Today we show you how you can delete your Amazon account, either to stop using their services or to use a new account.
How to delete your Amazon account?
Deleting an Amazon account is something that can be done at any time, but some things should be clarified before proceeding. Once you have deleted your Amazon account, you will no longer be able to recover or access it again
What does this mean? You will no longer be able to access your orders, or invoices, or make returns, or process RMAs or anything like that. These are things that must be very clear before closing your account. Maybe you just want to cancel your Prime subscription, you don’t need to delete your account to do so.
If you have come this far and you are still determined to delete your Amazon account forever, you just have to follow the following steps
- How to organize your photos with Google Photos?
- Best Amazon deals today (3 August 2020)
- How to clear Chrome browsing data on your mobile phone?
The first thing is to enter your Amazon account, something that you know very well how to do if you have been using their services until now. Once inside, verify that you have received all your orders, as you will not be able to claim anything when you have closed your account. We are heavy, but it is something very important.
- Click on the ” Help ” option, you will find it at the bottom right of the screen.
- Enter the option ” Do you need more help ?” and then in ” Contact us “
- Enter the tab ” Prime and others “
- Select the option “Tell us more about your problem “and check the options” Update your “account information”
- After that, a new section will open that offers you how to contact Amazon by three different means, email, phone call and chat. Select the option that interests you to contact Amazon and ask them to close your account. Only the email option has been available to us, we do not know if it is something temporary or permanent.
The time it will take for your account to be closed depends on the option you choose, and can vary from a few hours to a few days. These are all the steps to close your Amazon account forever.