Fans were eagerly waiting for the release of Modern Warfare 3, being big followers of the Call of Duty series. However, the MW3 Vault Edition not working issue that many players have reported caused the excitement to take a hit for most of them.
Dealing with this glitch can be quite annoying, especially if you shelled out extra cash for the Vault Edition content. There could be various reasons causing the MW3 Vault Edition not working problem, ranging from game file issues to problems with your internet connection or Activision account. Let’s explore a few potential solutions to get things back on track.
How to fix the MW3 Vault Edition not working issue?
If you’re grappling with the MW3 Vault Edition glitch, here’s a rundown on how to tackle the problem. But before diving into the fixes, give these initial checks a shot:
- Confirm that your computer or console meets Modern Warfare 3’s minimum system requirements. The essentials include:
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-6600 or AMD Ryzen™ 5 1400
- RAM: 8GB
- GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 960 / GTX 1650 or AMD Radeon™ RX 470
- Storage: SSD with 149 GB available space at launch
- Ensure you’ve got the latest game version installed.
- Double-check your internet connection for stability.
- Sometimes, a simple restart of your computer or console can work wonders.
If all those boxes are ticked and the Vault Edition is still acting up, give the fixes below a shot.
Check your Activision account
Give your Activision account a once-over to ensure you’ve bagged the Vault Edition. Log in and swing by the “Purchase History” page for a quick confirmation.
If the Vault Edition is MIA despite your purchase, don’t sweat it. Reach out to Activision support for a helping hand in sorting things out. They should be able to assist you with any hitches.
Verify the game files
If you’re on a PC and suspect gremlins in your game files, here’s how to give them a checkup:
- Fire up the Battle.net launcher.
- Spot the “Modern Warfare 3” icon.
- Hit up the “Options” button.
- Opt for the “Scan and Repair” feature.
Let the Battle.net launcher do its thing – it’ll scan through your game files and patch up any corrupted ones it stumbles upon. This might just be the remedy for your troubles with the MW3 Vault Edition not working issue.