Starfield is one of the most anticipated games of the year, which everyone has been talking about lately. People are trying to find the best guides on the internet. Today, we will show you the best Starfield traits and explain what they are to help you better understand!
Choosing your Starfield traits is important, as they will significantly impact your play style and experience. There are many different traits to choose from, each with its own advantages and disadvantages. It is important to consider carefully which traits best suit your needs and preferences.
Here are some of the things to keep in mind when choosing your Starfield traits:
- What kind of character do you want to play? Are you looking for a strong, silent type? A charismatic leader? A skilled hacker? The traits you choose will help to define your character’s personality and abilities.
- What kind of playstyle do you prefer? Do you like to fight? Explore? Trade? The traits you choose can boost you in certain areas, so choosing those that will benefit your playstyle is important.
- What kind of challenges do you want to face? Some traits come with disadvantages but can lead to interesting challenges and opportunities. If you are looking for a more challenging experience, you may want to choose some traits with drawbacks.
Ultimately, the best way to choose your Starfield traits is to experiment and see what works best for you. There is no right or wrong answer, and the best combination of traits will vary depending on your individual playstyle and preferences.
What are Starfield traits?
After selecting your Starfield background, you have the opportunity to enhance your character by adding up to three Starfield traits. There are a total of 17 traits to choose from, but they are entirely optional, meaning you can skip any if you prefer. Each trait brings unique characteristics to your character, offering benefits, restrictions, or drawbacks. Depending on your playstyle or your allegiance to a specific organization, faction, or religion, you might be willing to accept the drawbacks in exchange for the advantages.
It’s important to note that not all traits can be combined. Choosing one trait may make it impossible to select others. For example, you cannot be both an extrovert and an introvert. Furthermore, your choice of background does not affect the traits available for your Starfield character.
Starfield Timeline: How does the game’s story unfold?
Here is a list of all the traits in Starfield:
- Alien DNA
- Dream Home
- Freestar Collective Settler
- Hero Worshipped
- Kid Stuff
- Neon Street Rat
- Raised Enlightened
- Raised Universal
- Serpent’s Embrace
- Terra Firma
- United Colonies Native
List of the best Starfield traits
Here are some of the best Starfield traits:
- Empath: You are deeply connected to the feelings of others. Performing actions your companion likes will result in a temporary increase in combat effectiveness. But, performing actions they don’t like will have the precise opposite effect.
- Extrovert: You’re a people person. Exerting yourself uses less oxygen when adventuring with human companions, but more when adventuring alone. (Can’t be combined with Introvert.)
- Freestar Collective Settler: You gain access to special Freestar Collective dialogue options, and better rewards from some missions given by the faction. But, crime bounty towards other factions is greatly increased. (Can’t be combined with any other faction allegiance trait.)
- Hero Worshipped: You’ve earned the attention of an annoying “Adoring Fan” who will show up randomly and jabber at you incessantly. On the plus side, he’ll join your ship’s crew and give you gifts…
- Spaced: Your body has become acclimated to space. Health and oxygen are increased when in space, but decreased when on the surface. (Can’t be combined with Terra Firma.)
Featured image credit: Bethesda