Street Fighter 6 Open Beta is now live, and just like every other game and title, some players are having trouble logging in to their accounts. Most of them are facing the “Capcom ID not working” error, which prevents them from enjoying the legendary franchise’s latest addition to the family. Today, we will go over every possible fix for the error and show you how to fix it easily!
Street Fighter is one of the most well-known and significant fighting game franchises in video game history. Since it was first released by Capcom in 1987, it has spawned several sequels, spin-offs, adaptations, and merchandise. If you want to play the game but facing the Capcom ID not working error, check out the solution below to overcome the issues once and for all!
Capcom ID not working: What does it mean?
You may access many features and advantages across Capcom games and websites with the use of the free Capcom ID service, but whenever you can’t access your account, then you probably won’t be able to enjoy the game. If you are seeing the Capcom ID not working error, try the fix below:
Did you know that you can just download the demo on Steam? This way, you won’t have to deal with the Capcom ID not working error. Besides, you will have all of your games together in your library, especially if you are a Steam fan who has all the games on the platform.
Another Beta is currently available, thereby closing the first alpha or beta. There is an Open Beta for Street Fighter 6 that eliminates the requirement for creating a Capcom ID. Therefore, in order to continue, you must use Steam and install the Demo on your computer. You must download the game from the Xbox Store if you are using an Xbox or the PS Store if you are using a console.
- Open Steam
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the store page.
- Type Street Fighter 6 in the search box at the top right of the page.
- Click Street Fighter 6.
- Click Download under the Street Fighter 6 Demo section.
- Click Advance, choose the drive you want to download the game on, and hit Done.
Capcom ID benefits
Just like any other service, Capcom ID also has its advantages offered to users that enjoy playing the company’s games. Here are a couple of benefits that you can take into consideration if you are trying to decide whether you should have your own Capcom ID or not:
- Connect your game data and store progress across various hardware and software, including mobile, PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch.
- Take part in online competitions and social gatherings for Capcom video games like Resident Evil, Monster Hunter, Street Fighter, Devil May Cry, and others.
- Receiving in-game goodies, wallpapers, avatars, and discounts as special prizes and incentives for playing Capcom games.
- Organize your preferences and personal information for Capcom websites and games.
- Make connections with other Capcom gamers and fans worldwide.
You may log in to any Capcom game or website that supports Capcom ID using the account you create once. By following the instructions in each game or website, you may also connect your game data and save progress to your Capcom ID account.
For instance, you must go to the settings menu in the game and choose “Capcom ID” if you wish to connect your Resident Evil Village data to your Capcom ID account. After that, you must either use your smartphone to scan the QR code or enter your Capcom ID email and password.
Here are more news and guides related to Capcom and Street Fighter 6: