If you are in need of a Street Fighter Duel Frozen Cave guide, we’ve got you covered. You may learn how to easily get out of the Ice Cave here. You can be sure that this guide will be useful for both new and seasoned gamers who wish to test their skill in a Frozen Cave.
Normally, you wouldn’t anticipate a puzzle component in a gacha game. However, Street Fighter Duel has gone against some people’s expectations in this regard. providing a game mechanic in which ensuring that you are moving in the right direction is more essential than your task of defeating adversaries.
You are put in a car and given the duty of negotiating the freezing terrain of the Frozen Cave while avoiding traps. You’ll have to have a good deal of strength and endurance to finish this because you’ll be defeating teams along the road. Once you finish Frozen Cave, you might also check out: Street Fighter Duel Shadaloo Labyrinth solutions
Putting together the best team for this battle is the most challenging aspect of clearing the frozen cave. Even if you are a skilled player with a ton of experience, you will never finish the Ice Cave if your setup is weak. Two of the top teams for Frozen Cave are listed here.
- M. Bison
Step-by-step Street Fighter Duel Frozen Cave guide
İt’s time to figure out the specific path you need to take for our Street Fighter Duel Frozen Cave guide. Frozen Cave shouldn’t take you longer than ten minutes if you follow the instructions exactly. So long as you put forth a little effort, you can complete this puzzle quickly.
- After you are facing the corner of the map, move to the second row and then turn right. You will initiate the first conflict.
- Step forward to engage the second team in combat.
- When you ascend, turn left to the snow location. then engage in combat with the third team.
- Turn right, ascend, then turn left. From here, you should descend and turn right before stopping at the snowy area. To begin the fourth combat, go up and
- Turn right once again.
- Go up, then turn right to begin the fifth battle.
- After that, turn left and descend.
- From here, descend to the snowy area, turn right, and then descend.
- After that, turn left and engage the next enemy team in combat.
- Ascend to the top of the map, then turn right to begin the battle.
- You only have three more battles to complete at this time. After you’re facing the snow location, descend till you’re right, then ascend.
- Then, turn as far left as you can to begin the battle.
- To find the final foe from here, turn left to the snow place and climb.
That’s it for our Street Fighter Duel Frozen Cave guide. As you can see, there is nothing too difficult about it. The only challenge with this puzzle is figuring out the right solution. If you are interested in the game but not yet a player, check out the game’s Google Play page and see if you want to get inside the world.