If you are one of the players that jumped into the game and wondering about the RE4 remake Blue Medallions locations, search no more. In this article, we will pinpoint the RE4 remake Blue Medallions locations for you and enable you to obtain them.
The blue medallions from the first Resident Evil game are brought back in the remake along with several new ones in the form of extra requests. Not everyone will be able to find the Resident Evil 4 remake Blue Medallions locations. However, this guide can help with that because we’ll walk you through each one and tell you where to locate them below. If you are having hardships during other parts of the game as well, you might want to change the difficulty of the game. To do so, you can refer to one of our articles: Resident Evil 4 Remake difficulty settings explained: Can you change it?
While you are looking for the Blue Medallions in the game, you will need to keep an eye out for these because they are dispersed throughout Resident Evil 4’s chapters. You can obtain the Resident Evil 4 remake Spinel, a crucial resource in this version of the game, by completing them in the original Resident Evil 4.
How to find the RE4 Remake Blue Medallions locations
After you identify the requests, which are all labeled “Destroy The Blue Medallions,” Blue Medallions do appear on your map, but even then, they can be tricky to find. You can check out the spots below to find the RE4 Remake Blue Medallions locations.
Farm Blue Medallion locations
During Chapter 1, there are five Blue Medallions to find in the Farm, for which the locations are listed below.
- The first one is hidden behind the structure where the typewriter resides.
- If you peek inside the barn from the outside, you can see the second.
- Another is in the closed barn’s upstairs window.
- Only from the balcony of the previously locked barn can you view the fourth, which is slung from the massive building housing the wooden cog puzzle.
- The last one is located inside the tiny outhouse, next to the windmill, over the stench-filled water well.
Quarry and Fish Farm Blue Medallion locations
During Chapter 3, look for another set of five Blue Medallions in the Quarry and Fish Farm areas.
- The first is hung on the wood beams above the Quarries.
- The second one is beneath the dock next to the boat, so you’ll need to leave the Quarry and move toward the Lake to reach it.
- The first is hanging in the little hut as you enter the Fish Farm area.
- The following is visible in a space between some planks on the chamber’s left side, below the elevated walkway.
- As you leap down towards the cabin housing the Boat Fuel, the final Blue Medallion for this section is hanging right underneath the dock.
Castle Gate Blue Medallion locations
In Chapter 7, there are six Blue Medallions to locate in the Castle Gate area.
- The first is behind the collapsed stone edifice, where catapults will be launching themselves at you.
- The alcove, where you will hoist the gun, is another.
- There is one more in that old stone building, right over the door.
- Another one is dangling from the wooden beams behind the stone building.
- Another one is around where you elevated the gun; you might need to descend further to locate it.
- The final medallion may be hanging from a tree in the distance if you glance down to your left after making your way out of the cannon area.
Grand Hall Blue Medallion locations
In Chapter 9, you’ll find that there are six more Blue Medallions waiting for you when you enter the Great Hall.
- For the first, look behind the statue with the three heads.
- Just before you approach the Great Hall, there is another in the alcove on your right.
- Another is hidden in the chandelier.
- Examine the last window in the Dining Hall’s curtain gap.
- Another one is in the Armory, hanging over the balcony.
- The last one is hidden behind a pillar at the back of the lower floor, in the Goat Head room with the raising/lowering bridge.
Cargo Depot Blue Medallion locations
Let’s take them all; there are five more Blue Medallions to find in the Cargo Depot during Chapter 14.
- The first one is located just above the area’s entrance.
- To the right of the entrance, just off the cliff, lies another.
- This one is hanging next to a shipping container inside the lower part of the Cargo Depot, up the stairs.
- Another is hung behind some boxes on the right side, close to the stairs.
- As you ascend the steps to the lower level, a final one is hidden up to your left.
Cliffside Ruins Blue Medallion locations
The Cliffside Ruins in Chapter 15 are the last place you need to be concerned about Blue Medallions; there are five more to locate there.
- The one hanging in the alcove high above the building should be nailed first.
- Look to the right as you turn around from where you took the request. The blue medallion is suspended from scaffolding.
- As you reach the next location, there is another concealed just off the route to the right.
- This one is problematic because it’s offshore and close to some rocks. Descend down to the Cliffside Ruins’ lower level and use a rifle to locate it in the distance.
- Up inside the ruins, right above the stairway you can descend, is where you’ll find the last Blue Medallion for this location and the entire game.
If you enjoy complex adventure story games, the remake of the cult game was published today. Go to the Resident Evil 4 Remake’s Steam page and check the game out yourself if you haven’t done so yet. So far, many players have been giving positive feedback about it. And if you have any other questions about the game, don’t hesitate to look up for our guides as we will be assisting you in other parts of the game as well.