With this article, you can learn how to sell cars in Gran Turismo 7. Buying and selling vehicles for credits has been a part of Gran Turismo 7 since the game’s version 1.26 release in November 2022.
Credits earned through the sale of a vehicle can be used to purchase new vehicles, upgrades, and customizations within the game.
How to sell cars in Gran Turismo 7?
Here’s how it works and how to sell cars in Gran Turismo 7. Follow the steps below to sell cars in Gran Turismo 7:
- Complete Café Menu Book No. 39 – Championship: World GT Series: If you are asking yourself, “Why can’t I sell cars in GT7,” that’s the answer. Gran Turismo 7’s Car Valuation Service is unavailable until a player has finished Championship: World GT Series, which is unlocked by completing No. 39 in the Café Menu Books. This is the game’s primary “career” mode. If you haven’t done 39 yet, you probably don’t have a vast garage full of automobiles, so this is a good goal to work for.
- Visit the used car pavilion on the World Map
- Choose the Car Valuation Service: In Gran Turismo 7, the Vehicle Valuation Service can be utilized to get an estimate of a used vehicle’s worth. You can check the model’s value over time to see if it has decreased or increased and then decide whether or not to sell it for credits. In Gran Turismo 7, the Car Valuation Service can be accessed by traveling to the Used Cars pavilion off of the main World Map. The icon for the Car Valuation Service will then appear in the upper right corner of the screen, just above the listings for vehicles currently for sale. Here’s where you can use the resource you’ve unlocked.
- Scroll through your owned cars and select one: After making your selection, you’ll see a rundown of every vehicle you possess right now. To sort this, click the ‘Sort’ button in the upper right corner: You get to choose the automobile brand, the Valuation amount, and the Variation rate. You can view the current value and the increase or reduction in value of each model year in the table, as well as the car’s manufacturer and name, as well as a graphic icon representing that model.
- Choose the Appraise option
- View the car’s valuation history and current worth
- Hit the Sell option: While learning how to sell cars in Gran Turismo 7, you need to be aware that if you do possess two or more of the same exact car, you can evaluate each one separately
- Wait for the credits to be added to your Current Balance
Can you sell prize or gift cards?
Gran Turismo 7’s Car Valuation Service can be used to sell vehicles earned in-game through methods like the Mission Completion Bonus or the Roulette Ticket System.
Credits bought with actual money in-game can still be resold, as can cars bought with credits. But, in any one 24-hour period, you may sell no more than one of any given kind of automobile.
As the timer runs out, you can move on to selling another. Only if you own multiples of the same vehicle does this apply.
Any number of vehicles can be sold on a given day.
How to get money fast in Gran Turismo 7?
These are the easiest ways to make money in Gran Turismo 7 alongside selling cars:
- Trial Mountain Cup, Trial Mountain: 750,000cr/hour
- Fisherman/Windmills, Dirt Champions: 1,100,000cr/hour
- 24 Heures du Mans, World Touring Car 700: 1,600,000cr/hr
- Sardegna Road, World Touring Car 800: 1,650,000+cr/hr
- Tokyo Expressway, World Touring Car 600: 1,750,000+cr/hr
Hopefully, this article was sufficiently detailed for you to understand how to sell cars in Gran Turismo 7. If you want to inspect the game, you may check out their official site. If you are in need of further information about the game, make sure to check out the articles below to see if they can be helpful.