Do you want to learn how to join GPT-4 API waitlist? You came to the right place! OpenAI’s GPT-4 is a large multimodal deep learning model that takes in images and texts and produces written language. GPT-4 shows human-level performance on numerous professional and academic criteria, despite the fact that it is not as capable as humans in many real-world scenarios.
GPT-4’s text input feature is now available via ChatGPT and the API with a waitlist, while the picture input feature is being readied for widespread deployment through a single partner. Because of this, OpenAI Evals, a framework for automated evaluation of AI model performance, has been open-sourced so that users can share any issues they’ve encountered with their models and help direct future advancements. Check out the complete study here.
How to join GPT-4 API waitlist?
Just click here to join GPT-4 API waitlist.
You provide the following details:
Organization ID. Can be found here.
How do you primarily plan to use GPT-4?
Build a new product
Integrate into an existing product
General exploration of capabilities
Are there specific ideas you’re excited to build with GPT-4? We are particularly excited about use cases that were not previously possible with our other models:
Artificial Intelligence is a rapidly evolving field, and this evolution extends to language models such as GPT-4 and ChatGPT. These AI-driven models have transformed the way we interact with technology, enabling us to enhance our communication, automate tasks, and even create content. While ChatGPT has already demonstrated impressive capabilities, GPT-4 has taken this to the next level. In this blog post, we will explore the GPT-4 vs ChatGPT debate by showcasing ten ways in which GPT-4 outperforms its predecessor, such as:
- Enhanced language understanding
- Improved text generation
- Faster response times
- Enhanced multilingual support
- More reliable image recognition
- Refined sentiment analysis
- Better content summarization
- Enhanced data security and privacy
- Adaptable learning capabilities
- Broader range of applications
For more information, we explained the 10 ways GPT-4 outperforms ChatGPT.
GPT-4 API pricing
- GPT-4 with an 8K context window (about 13 pages of text) will cost $0.03 per 1K prompt tokens, and $0.06 per 1K completion tokens.
- GPT-4-32k with a 32K context window (about 52 pages of text) will cost $0.06 per 1K prompt tokens, and $0.12 per 1K completion tokens.
- Overview page of GPT-4 and what early customers have built on top of the model.
- Blog post with details on the model’s capabilities and limitations, including eval results.