Have you ever asked yourself, how to get Rocket League on Steam? If so, you are at the right place. This guide will give you the information to help you get the game on your Steam.
Rocket League is a very famous game that is played by lots of people all around the world. Psyonix created and released the video game Rocket League, which features vehicular soccer. The game was initially released in July 2015 for Windows and PlayStation 4, with additional Xbox One and Nintendo Switch adaptations. However, it is available on Epic Store for PC users right now. One of the recent massive updates to the game caused the game to only appear at the Epic Games Store and not on Steam. The game was bought by Epic back in 2019. Rocket League players have to switch to Epic from Steam to play the game, but there is a way to have it accessible on your Steam library. Here is the answer to your “how to get Rocket League on Steam 2022?” question!
How to get Rocket League on Steam?
Many people have been asking the question after RL’s disappearance from Steam. Some fans are used to the overlay and theme of the app so they don’t want to switch over to Epic to play one game, and this guide is just for you. This method is applicable not only to Rocket League but any game you have on your PC. It is very easy to do, and if you follow all the steps, then you will be good to see the game in your library. Here is what you can do to answer your “how to get Rocket League on Steam 2022?” question.
Add it to your Steam library
- Open Steam and hover over to “Add a Game” which will be located at the bottom left of your screen.
- Select Add Non-Steam Game as Rocket League is an Epic Games Store game.
- Find Rocket League on the list. If you can’t find it, click on Browse and then This PC.
- Go to Windows (C:) drive and click on Program Files (x86).
- You will see lots of different folders on the list but you need to find the Epic Games folder.
- Click on Rocket League that is in the Epic Games Folder.
- Click on Binaries and then Win 64 and there you will find the Rocket League application.
- Select it and you will be done with the process.
Buy a Steam account that already has Rocket League
Epic Games bought Rocket League back in 2019, but the game was still live before that date. Many players started playing the game way early and secured it in their library. If you are also one of them, don’t worry, the game will show once you open your library. If you are not one of them, buying a Steam account that already has the game can also fix your issue. Even though Steam accounts can’t be bought or sold, according to the company, people are running its business. This is the second answer to your “how to get Rocket League on Steam 2022” question.
As seen above, it is very easy to answer the “how to get Rocket League on Steam 2022” question, and this method will help you get Rocket League to your Steam library without any doubts. Moreover, you could use this method with any game you want to be in your Steam library. Even though others won’t see these games, you can gather all your games together and don’t have to use other applications to find your games.
More news about Rocket League:
- Rocket League not working: How to fix Rocket League stuck on loading screen in PS4, PS5?
- How to use faking in Rocket League?
- How to get Fennec Rocket League?