Pokemon Violet and Pokemon Scarlet are part of the limited-time Cinderace Tera Raid fight event. Learn the best Pokemon for Cinderace Tera Raid and how to enter and complete it with this guide.
Best Pokemon for Cinderace Tera Raid event
Find details on the 7-Star Cinderace’s moves below and the best Pokemon for Cinderace: Tera Raid.
Cinderace the Unrivaled
|Type||Fighting (Tera Type) – Weak to Psychic, Fairy, and Flying|
|Ability||Libero (Hidden Ability – No Effect when Terastalized)|
- Use a Pokemon that is Level 100.
- As a Fighting Tera Type, Cinderace is vulnerable to Psychic, Fairy, and Flying attacks.
- A physical attacker is Cinderace the Unrivaled.
- Its Special Defense and Defense are both equal.
- We advise utilizing a Pokemon of the Flying or Psychic types.
- Unfortunately, Cinderace’s Iron Head attack can harm Fairy-type Pokemon like Azumarill and Dachsbun. The Espathra of the psychic kind was employed.
Think about using Espathra, as it is the best Pokemon for Cinderace: Tera Raid. The Opportunist attribute of Espathra raises the same stats that its opponent raises. As a result, whenever Cinderace uses Bulk Up to increase its Attack and Defense, Espathra automatically keeps up. It’s also quite simple to obtain.
Espathra (Cinderace Raid Build)
|Type||Psychic with a Psychic Tera Type|
|Held Item||Shell Bell|
|EV (Effort Values)||252 Attack / 252 HP|
- If you can, form a team or play online. Working with fellow Trainers should be simpler than with NPCs.
- Espathra’s technique is rather straightforward. One player should utilize Reflect on the first turn to boost the defense of the whole squad.
- Then, use Lumina Crash to assault Cinderace. This Super Effective move lowers Cinderace’s Special Defense so that all of your team’s Special Attackers may hit harder. As you assault, Shell Bell will make sure you heal.
- Alternatively, you can use Feather Dance to weaken Cinderace’s Attack or Calm Mind to strengthen your Espathra even more.
- You must Terastalize and use a Super Effective attack of the same kind as your Pokemon’s Tera Type on Cinderace when it raises its shield.
- You can only Terastalize once, so if your Pokemon is about to faint, think about reserving your Terastalizing for when you recover.
- Use Helping Hand on your colleague if you are unable to help them after they have Terastalized.
How to unlock Cinderace Tera Raid event?
There are a few requirements you must fulfill in order to take on the Charizard Tera Raid in Pokemon Violet or Pokemon Scarlet, just as there are for the Charizard Terra Raid Battle Event.
- By hitting L while the menu is open in-game, you may access the Internet. To view the news, open the Poke Portal and click +.
- You must finish the procedures to unlock 6-Star Raids in order to view the 7-Star Black Tera Crystals in your own game (complete the post-credits Academy Ace Tournament and also defeat 15 5-Star Tera Raids.)
- You may still take part in the raids if you haven’t finished the aforementioned tasks by signing up for Tera Raid Battles online, but you’ll need a paid Nintendo Switch Online membership to do so. The 7-Star Cinderace Raid Battle could still need you to have completed 6-Star raids before it appears randomly online. Regardless of how far along your narrative is, you can still join someone if they have unlocked it with a Link Code.
Cinderace Tera Raid event rewards
- A Level 100 Cinderace
- TM064 – Bulk Up
- Bottle Caps
- Ability Patches
- Fighting Tera Shards
- Protein, Star Pieces, Exp. Candies L, XL, and Rare Candy
We hope that you enjoyed this article on the best Pokemon for Cinderace Tera Raid event. If you did, we are sure that you will also enjoy reading some of our other articles, such as all you need to know about Pokemon GO’s new Egg Hatching and Buddy Widget, or how to get Shiny Koraidon: Pokémon mission impossible.