Hello and welcome to our guide where we troubleshoot Pokemon Sunfora hide and seek not spawning issue.
Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet are role-playing video games set in 2022 that were created by Game Freak and released for the Nintendo Switch by Nintendo and The Pokémon Company. They represent the start of the ninth generation of Pokémon video games.
Sunflora is a grass-type pokemon that evolves from Sunkern but players are constantly reporting that they are having trouble with the ‘’Sunflora hide and seek not spawning’’ issue. Let’s take a look at the reasons and solutions regarding the issue!
Reasons for Sunflora hide and seek not spawning
Sunfloras won’t appear until you have a conversation with the rancher and the gym employee who are both standing in front of the Sunflora Ranch outside the gym to the right of the exit. So Where Does Sunflora Fit Into The Artazon Gym Test of Hide and Seek? You will need to take the test again if you attempt to leave the town of Artazon, which is home to all 10 Sunfloras.
The Sunflora are mobile, and some of them have the potential to attack or flee. As a result, search nearby if you can’t find them in the designated area of the guide. Sunflora can also spawn in the same spot on opposite sides of the map as opposed to, say, the east plaza.
You must gather all 10 Sunflora by hitting the “A” button to make one follow you to pass the test. They will finish the test when you get back to the ranch with all 10 of them.
How to fix Sunflora hide and seek not working?
If the Sunflora hide and seek not working error persists for you, try the steps below.
- Try restarting the game and the Nintendo Switch if the solution we mentioned before did not work for you.
- Then, have another conversation with the rancher and the gym employee
- First, make sure to talk to the rancher and the gym employee
- If it doesn’t work, click the “Home” button to finish the game. Hit “X” over it to confirm and terminate the game
- To manually turn off the Switch, press the power button steadily until the turn-off prompt appears
- Launch the Switch once more
- Play the game again
How to begin the Pokemon Violet Sunflora hide and seek test?
After accepting it from the Grass Gym Staffer behind the desk in the Artazon Gym, talk to the rancher in front of the Sunflora ranch next to the gym to start the Hide and Seek Gym exam. After that, follow the steps below.
- You can reach Artazon by leaving Mesagoza on the east path, crossing through South Province Area Three, and then descending toward the East Province
- First, go to Artazon. On either side are the provinces of the South and East
- then make your way to the town gym’s south side
- You should let the person at the counter know that you are here to confront Brassius
- Enter the building after passing the fitness test
- To your right, you can see the Sunflora Ranch. The rancher can be found to Sunflora’s right of the statue
- Tell the rancher that you are prepared to go there and find the Sunflora
- Take the east way to Artazon, cross the plaza, turn right to pass the fighting arena, and then enter the gym
- Depending on how many gyms you’ve completed, Nemona might arrive and chat with you first. If not, head to the desk
Sunflora hide and seek not spawning FAQs
We have prepared this FAQ section for the Sunflora hide and seek not spawning issue so that you will not have to spend time on your Google search!
What Pokemon is Sunflora?
When Sunkern is exposed to a Sun Stone, Sunflora, a Grass-type Pokémon that was first released in Generation II, evolves from it.
Is there a mega Sunflora?
The Pokémon of the Grass-type is Sunflora. When exposed to a Sun Stone, it transforms from Sunkern. Using Sunflorite, it can Mega Evolve into Mega Sunflora.
Is Bellossom or Sunflora better?
It’s usually preferable to use Sunflora if you just have one Sun Stone and are desperately in need of a grass kind.
How do you catch Sunflora?
It turns out that catching a Sunflora isn’t the best way to capture one. Sunflora may be obtained by evolving Sunkern using a Sun Stone and 50 Candy. So It is better to catch a Sunkern and evolve it.
What Gen is Sunflora?
Sunflora is a Generation 2 Pokémon of the Grass-type. It’s referred to as the Sun Pokémon.
Thank you for reading our guide on Sunflora hide and seek not spawning issue. We hope this guide was able to help you out. If you are also indecisive on which Pokemon version you should play, check out our article titled Pokemon Scarlet and Violet differences: Which is better Scarlet or Violet?