Barbania Set Sunbreak in Monster Hunter has finally arrived! It is introducing a ton of brand-new areas, enemies, and armor sets. We will discuss how to obtain the Barbania Master Rank Armor in this article.
One of the top games of 2021 was Monster Hunter Rise. The classic Monster Hunter experience of taking down bigger and bigger creatures with bigger and bigger weapons was still there, but Capcom also cut out a lot of the extraneous stuff to create the series’ most dynamic and approachable game to date. Rise has finally made its way to PC with a beefed-up port that enhances what was already a terrific game in practically every way, after spending almost a year being exclusive to the Nintendo Switch.
Since it has all the bells and whistles you would anticipate from a swanky PC port, the most noticeable upgrades are, of course, visual. Even when the resolution is increased to 4K, the addition of high-quality textures makes the image sharper and more detailed, and the system requirements are lax enough that you can get it running at 60 frames per second (fps) or higher with every graphical setting set to its maximum on even average hardware.
Support for ultra-wide monitors is now included, along with a few new graphic options like motion blur and depth of field that can be toggled on or off to offer an additional level of fidelity. Additionally, it comes quite well optimized out of the box, which wasn’t the case when Monster Hunter World first debuted on PC in 2018. Although Rise doesn’t require as much hardware, it’s always good when a game’s full potential can be realized without the need for post-launch fixes.
Now let’s learn how to get the Barbania Set Sunbreak together!
How to get the Barbania Set Sunbreak?
You must must reach Master Rank 4 in the new DLC before anything else (Sunbreak). You won’t be allowed to begin this guide or even receive the armor set at the end if you don’t accomplish this. As a result, be sure you’re prepared.
After doing all of this, you will need to find the Argosy (the cat) at the start of the map. You’ll notice a new choice you have after speaking with him, called Backroom Deals.
The Locked Treasure Chest will be one of these objects, as you can see on the right under the backroom Deals. You will ultimately receive one Locked Treasure Chest if you start moving around with the letter of introduction.
You must return to the blacksmith after you have at least one of them. The Barbania armor is currently accessible and may be crafted over here in the section on making armor, as you may have observed. This is the key to unlocking it.
Barbania Set Sunbreak forging materials
- Locked Treasure Chest: The initial and most crucial item is for later use in making and improving the letters of introduction you’ll need to unlock after MR 4.
- Hemitaur Hardclaw: To be honest, that pretty much goes without saying. It can be acquired by doing a straightforward find and destroy monster hunt or by disassembling random parts.
- Monster Slogbone: If you have reached Master Rank 3 or higher, you should already have a large number of these in your inventory. You can occasionally obtain this by completing any Master Rank 3 tasks in a very simple way.
- Dragon Bone Artifact: Almost all of the DLC’s regions include large bone piles where you can find these. My advice is to head to the Citadel where you can locate the majority of them.
- Giant Monster Bone: For the Barbania Vest, you’ll require this item. This is also available in the previously stated bone piles (in the various different regions, the same Citadel is valid as before).
- Massive Monster Bone: You will require this for the Barbania Gloves this time. The exact same thing will be stated about this one as well. You can discover it in the bone piles from the various areas.
- Twisted Stiffbone: This is available from the shrine ruins’ bone piles.
- Overgrown Stiffbone: These are available in the jungle’s bone piles.
This way you’ve learned how to get the Barbania Set Sunbreak in Monster Hunter Rise. By the way, don’t miss the best role playing games on Nintendo Switch if you manage to finish this one!